22| He gets into a bad fight (Zayn)

Sorry for not updating 😬

The boys were all out, not really sure of what they were going to do, but they needed to get out of the house. The all walked together in a group, this way they wouldn't lose each other, because usually they always managed to lose someone. "Why are we just walking around in circles?" Liam asked, and that was when all five boys realised they had actually been walking around the same area for a good ten minutes. "Dunno." Niall simply said as Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Let's go find somewhere to get food." Louis suggested and Zayn nodded, "sounds good to me."

So that's what they did, walk to a place where they knew they had good food. They tried their best to not bump into too many fans, but when you were as loved of a band as they were, it was quite difficult.

The sun was shining for once and the sky wasn't too cloudy. "Maybe we should stay out for a bit today, weather seems nice enough." Liam said, he was much more of an outdoorsy person. Zayn nodded, he'd be happy to do anything. "Yeah, but we really need to get food." Niall said, hand holding his stomach. "Calm down, its not gonna run away." Louis laughed and the rest of the boys snickered. "Shut up." Niall frowned, smile twitching on the corner of his mouth.

Time skip...

It wasn't long before they reached their destination, 'Franks Food' the sign read, pretty original, but the food was honestly great. "I say we eat food here, then leave to do something else." Harry prompted, eyes scanning the menu in his hands. All he heard in reply was "yeah." And "mhm." Humming in reply; everyone was too busy looking at the menus.

The boys were all sat in a booth, slightly squished together, but it was fine, they were used to sitting in cramped sofas. Soon, the food was in front of them, and neither of them could wait for it to cool down.

Forks were scraping and clinking against plates  as the boys enjoyed their lunch. All of a sudden, Zayn's eyes caught sight of something happening outside. Through the window, he watched as a group of people seemed to be annoying an older man who was sat on the bench. "Hang on a minute lads..." Zayn said, standing up and moving from out of the booth.

The boys gave looks of confusion as Zayn stepped outside from the restaurant. "What's he doing?" Louis asked, placing down his knife and fork." "No idea." Liam said, same expression displayed on his face. They all watched as Zayn walked towards the group of people.

"Oi!" Zayn tried to get the attention of the people. "What?!" One of the guys spat, scowl over his face. "Are they bothering you?" Zayn asked the elderly man, ignoring the people entirely. The older man raised his hand as if to wave it off, and he stumbled on his words, trying to think of an answer before shaking his head yes, they were bothering him. Zayn turned back to the people, there was only one of him and five of them, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from saying what had to be said. "Can't you go and find someone else to annoy?" He asked, he'd barely been in these guys' presence for long and already it was boring him. The group of people, clearly fed up of the disruption turned away, "whatever." One of them mumbled under his breath, arms folded over his chest like a child.

The older man shook Zayn's hand and thanked him, he told Zayn his name was John, and Zayn waved bye to John as he left to go home. Feeling quite accomplished, Zayn turned and headed back to the boys.

The boys watched as Zayn dealt with whatever was happening. Zayn always wore his heart on his sleeve and loved to help people. "Oh look, he's coming back." Harry said, noticing how Zayn had a smile on his face as he walked back. But then, he frowned, because why were people following him, and why were they looking ready to pounce.

All of a sudden, Zayn was pulled back, his shirt for sure being stretched in the process. "What the fuck?!" He said aloud, stumbling backwards on his feet. He turned around quickly and came face to face with the guys he'd only just sorted out. Of course, Zayn thought, eyes rolling.