25| Bronchitis (Harry)

Request from : Beckyxx06
Hope you enjoy !!

The boys were currently on stage, having the time of their lives. Fans screamed and cried, phones flashing, signs waving in the air that read 'kiss me!' or 'marry me!' even 'spit on my face!' Which was slightly alarming. None the less, the boys were having a great time, dancing around and singing with the crowd.

The stadium was open roofed, the sky and stars shining above everyone's heads. Seeing as this was where they were performing, they checked the weather, and it seemed alright. There were no signs telling them it would rain, only a slight breeze. Besides, when being on stage, adrenaline was high and blood was pumping, so they weren't that cold.

Harry was dressed in a light shirt and jeans, it was the first thing he pulled from his arrangement of clothes, and it was easier to dance around in with the boys. "Okay..." Liam boomed into the microphone, immediately grabbing everyone's attention and bringing an almost defeating silence to the once noisy stadium. "We're going to sing a couple more songs, we hope you've enjoyed so far, and thank you for coming! This is why don't we go there!" Instantaneously, the crowd erupted into screams and cries, and then the music began.

A sharp wind carried throughout the stadium as Niall shouted a "1,2,3,4..." into his microphone and the lyrics began. It sent a shiver through Harry's body, and goosebumps rose on his skin. "I know you want, know you wanna take it slow..." Harry's sang, "think about all the places we could go..." he nodded his head to the beat as he sang.

As he continued to sing, he felt a few raindrops land on him. He ignored them and kept on singing his part, soon it was Zayn's part, "'cause we got all night...and we're going nowhere..." the crowd was screaming again, only this time because it had started to completely pour it down.

Harry watched as Niall grimaced and tried to cover his head with his arms. He chuckled at the sight, running a hand through his hair which was already soaked. All the boys were singing together, bundled together like lost sheep as they tried to keep warm. The temperature had dropped a lot since the ongoing downfall of rain, and it didn't seem to be planning on stopping.

They purposely bumped into each other's shoulders and sang through many laughs and smiles. The song eventually finished, and they were set into another fit of giggles when Louis slipped on a puddle of water. After laughing at him with the crowd for what seemed forever, Zayn held a hand out to him, "are you alright mate!" He asked, barely biting back a grin. Louis nodded, picking up his fallen microphone before laughing at himself and therefore sending everyone else back into a laughing fit.

Time skip...

There was one final song left, and still the rain had yet to stop. All the boys were visibly cold, movements stiffened as the chill got to their bones. Harry's teeth occasionally chattered whenever he wasn't moving around, so he stuck to walking around the stage whilst Niall was talking. "I just want to say..." Niall begun, spinning on his feet to point at Harry. "Nice nips Harold." He chuckled and Harry quickly looked down to see his shirt had gone see through. "Hey-" Harry pouted into his microphone, extending the 'y', before crossing his arms over his chest. The crowed roared with laughter as Niall announced the last song.

Time skip...

The concert was finished and now all the boys were backstage after shouting many "thank you's" and "see you soon". They were each given a towel seeing as all five of them looked like they'd showered in their clothes. "Well I am soaking." Liam issued, pulling off his shirt and wringing out the rain water that had drowned the cotton of his shirt.