19| Claustrophobic (Niall)

A/N: just gonna say I did research this before hand, however that doesn't mean it's completely correct. So I hope this is alright :)

Niall despised confined spaces- just the thought almost sent him into panic. So he tended to avoid smaller areas as much as possible. The boys were aware of his claustrophobia, therefore always keeping an eye on him.

Today was the day they were going to be travelling to another country. All the boys were excited, ready to check out new places and views. They always loved to get a good idea of the country they were in, rather than just staying confined in a hotel.

-

All the boys woke at 4:50 am, this meaning they'd have time to get ready before leaving for the airport. "I can't wait!" Harry exclaimed, hands wafting through his hair. "I know, me either!" Niall grinned, practically bouncing in his seat. There was nothing better than visiting somewhere new.

Although very early in the morning, the boys were quite awake. The thrill of going somewhere was fresh in their minds and they couldn't wait to explore the country. "Dibs on picking the first hotel room." Louis called, hand raising in the air. "But they all look the same..." Liam told him, earning a chuckle from the rest of the lads. "So..?" Louis began, sipping his tea, "I'm still picking first." Liam shrug his shoulders at the older boy, agreeing with him.

The kitchen was quiet for a moment, the boys scrolling through their phones, occasional sound of spoons colliding with bowls. "I for one, am sleeping on the plane." Zayn announced, arms behind his head as he laid back in his chair. "Don't you always." Louis smirked, and Zayn smacked the back of his head. "You're not the one who has to deal with being able to he hear snoring through the walls...Niall." Zayn said, narrowing his eyes at the Irishman who managed to keep him up most nights. "Don't blame me." Niall said, hands out in front of him as if in surrender. "Then who does he blame?" Harry asked, and Niall shrugged his shoulders.

Time skip...

It was time to board the plane, and excitement was obvious. Smiles were nonstop and laughs could be heard from miles around.

Once the boys were sat, it wasn't long before they were told the usual procedures and rules. They'd been on planes so often that now all the boys could recite the words off by heart. However it was vital and important and also the air hostesses job, so they sat and listened politely although inside they were rolling their eyes and mimicking the people around them.

The plane had set off and the boys were allowed to move around. First the moved to sit closer to each other, talking about everything and anything. "How longs the flight again?" Zayn asked, headphones resting around his neck. "Couple hours." Liam told him, and Zayn nodded, "I'm sleeping." He told them, and with that he left to find his own space to sleep.

"Of course he's sleeping already." Niall laughed, shaking his head at his friend. "Well, you did keep him awake." Harry teased, and Niall flipped him off, "I don't even snore." With that Liam burst into laughter, "mate, you're terrible." "Oi, you're meant to be on my side." Niall pouted, pretending to be sad.

Time skip...

The boys were currently playing a game of dare or dare, which was basically truth or dare, just no truths. Louis had dared Niall to drink as many bottles of water as he could in 2 minutes, Niall managed 7 and a half bottles, spilling a large quantity of it down himself.

Now he was rather desperate to release his bladder, having sat quite uncomfortably for a couple minutes whilst he watched Liam do his dare. "Sorry lads, I'll be back in a minute." Niall said quickly, standing up and heading towards the toilet.