50| Hurt On Stage (Louis)

Request from coffeeaddic5
I haven't updated in so long ahh sorry
Hope you enjoy!

Throughout the entirety of being in the music industry, Louis had to say that performing on stage was perhaps one of the best parts.

Maybe it was the thrill from hearing the music play live, or the happiness he got from watching the crowds go crazy at their appearance. Whatever it was, he loved it.

Tonight's show was going to be amazing, the stadium had sold out within minutes and all of social media was going mad about One Direction's next show.

Half an hour before stage time, and nerves were becoming apparent. It was expected of course — soon to be singing in front of thousands.

Each of the boys liked to deal with the nervousness in their own ways. That was how they worked, and how they prepared for such an achievement such as this.

"On stage in five." Was called out, and Louis looked towards the others, noticing how they were finishing up with their outfits and hair.

He was sorted already, clad in simple jeans and a T-shirt. Yet still he was confident he looked good.

Two minutes to go, and the boys were picking up their microphones and standing in a small circle.

"Good luck boys." Liam mumbled, before the five of them broke into a small band ritual, hands all placed in the middle, one on top of another.

Already, as they lined up in their rehearsed places, the screaming of fans could be heard. It was something none of the band wanted to ever forget, goosebumps rising on skin as the adrenaline began to flow.

Filing onto stage one by one, the screaming only continued to get louder. Smiles were instantly brought on faces at the sight; massive posters and bright lights filling the entire stadium.

Louis could only glance to Niall who was also grinning from ear to ear, shaking his head at him in disbelief. It was truly amazing.

The set started off with Midnight Memories, Harry's solo echoing throughout the entire area.

Some fans were singing along, others too preoccupied crying at the fact this was really happening.

Louis would never get tired of this.

Time skip...

It was when Liam began chasing Louis, water bottle in hand, that something was bound to go wrong.

Half way through the concert and so far all was good. No worries at all.

But the water Liam was holding managed to travel further than Louis, so as he ran towards where Zayn was singing, he slipped.

It all happened so fast, one minute he was upright, the next he was on the floor, elbow slightly aching and head throbbing.

The ringing in his ears managed to block out the tune of Kiss You, Niall's solo unable to be heard due to the constant intensified blaring floating through around his head.

For a moment he was hit with a wave of nausea, and the need to rush to a bathroom was desperate. Yet only seconds later and it passed.

When he finally opened his eyes, he blinked a couple of times until the vision above him became clear. Zayn was singing, almost to him, a smile on his face.

It seemed all of the boys found this funny, unaware of the pain that Louis was actually in. Of course, usually Louis would've found it funny himself, but right now the open roof of the stadium was spinning and nothing seemed to make full sense.