Bei tian (1.9)

he has a reallllly good taste

Wenling nodded her head at the word the man said himself.

Then, answering Shen junshan question, Bei tian said " don't know.. I pick her up on the street "

Shen junshan expression was shocked hearing what Bei tian said.

" what !? Did you kidnapped her on the street !?." Shen junshan yelled frustratedly.

" yes " Bei tian said expressionlessly with a blank face.

" ah tian, i've known you're a shameless person since long time ago...but never knew you were this shameless kidnapping people on broad daylight " Shen junshan sighed while looking at Bai wenling with eyes of concerned and care.

" from your personality, it seems you just drag her here out to be an entertainment for you " added Shen junshan

" Since that is the case, do me a favor and let me take her with me " Shen junshan said again.

Hearing the words came out of shen junshan mouth. The emperor shows a frown and a complex look on his face.

" xiao yan, what is this Shen junshan's identity ? And what relationship does he have with the jerk emperor " Bai Wenling asked the system.

" replying to master, Shen junshan is the only son of the prime minister, he befriended the emperor since they were childhood and their bond is also strengthen with the fact that The emperor and Shen junshan is teach under the same royal teacher tutelage so basically they're childhood friends plus classmates."xiao yan explained to Bai Wenling.

As she was busy hearing xiao yan explanation
Bei tian said something.

" No "

" You can't take her " Bei Tian sternly said.

After hearing those words Shen junshan look upset.