Bei tian (1.17)

A day full of distressed and paperwork pass by for the emperor but usually he did not even bother to rush things, but today henceforth have become a day where he finished early and went to the Plum blossom courtyard in a hurry.

As soon as he arrived, the stunning face that make him feel full of longing and felt his heart full is staring back at him with a beautiful smile upon her lips.

" ling er..." Bei tian said while rushing to Bai wenling arms and gave a kiss to her cheek while hugging her.

" what are you doing " Bei tian said while snugglimg affectionately towards Bai wenling.

" I was just eating cold melon " Bai Wenling said while showing a bowl of melon right on the table.

Bei tian grabbed her hand and asked, "How can you eat so much cold melon? What will you do if you have a stomach ache?"

" it's ok, the weathers quite hot today, i wont be getting sick because of a cold
besides even though i look fragile..i'm quite strong you know " Bai wenling said while smiling and flashing her pearly white teeth.

Then proceed to feed Bei tian the melons.

While enjoying their quite time together, suddenly Bei tian look at Bai wenling and said something.

He smiled and said, " The Head Eunuch will do the preparations , after a while, when everything's ready, we can hold the ceremony to confer you the Empress seal."

" .... "

" ermm ...didn't the head eunuch was still injured ? I heard he was just planked 2 to 3 days ago ? " Bai wenling stared at the emperor.

" yes, but he still can move with a wheelchair no ? "o(〃^▽^〃)o....

and then he continued to say, " plus i'm so excited to have you as my wife so that the others would not even dream of touching whats mine " Bei tian smile that doesnt look like a smile while saying that.

" hmm...then...where's my proposal ?, i didnt even agreed to all of this yet " Bai wenling said while teasingly smile towards Bei tian.

Just as she said that, Bei tian stood up and carry her with a princess carry style.

" w-what " Bai wenling was speechless but did not make a move to stop Bei tian to do what he wanted to do, she then just stared at his devilish handsome face.

As soon as they arrived at the imperial garden. Bei tian stopped and let Bai wenling down gently.

Bai wenling stand there while looking at Bei tian eyes and Bei tian hold her hand and took out a ring.

The ring was beautiful crusted with amethyst, the colour of her eyes while the design was exquisite displaying the skillful craftsmanship of the ancient times.

Even Bai wenling whom once the ceo and had did some trading with jewels and jewelery of craftsmanship find the ring to be a fine and delicate masterpiece.

It truly suit her taste.
Bei tian hold her hand and said, " i'm not a man of many words. I've never loved someone

"At that time, the Crown Prince had personally killed the emperor, and the Second Prince was also betrayed by his own people and stabbed, and my concubine mother was also..."

Mentioning this, Bei tian suddenly looked distressed and couldn't continue.

The whole world thought he was vicious and ruthless, that he had killed his own family to seat himself in the highest position.

But who could imagine, in the very beginning he hadn't intended to be the Emperor.

He then continued to say " this ring was given to me by my mother, it was a family heirloom passed down to their eldest sons in the family to their spouse "

Although he was trying to be calm he was quite nervous as he told his history towards the one and only woman he loved and while also nervous whether she will accept it.

She reached out and took his hand and said seriously, "You're a good emperor, really ....but yeah, you were quite a jerk the second time we met." she laughed a bit to somewhat lighten the mood.

Bei tian mood was somewhat depressed on what he had done to her previously, when he heard her comfort, he couldn't help but reply, " i would rather not be the Emperor"

Hearing his words, Bai wenling facial expression turned sad. She somewhat understand what he meant

If i can't have him to myself, i would rather....