Bei tian (1.7)

After it seem like a lot of minutes gone by in dead silence. Wenling asked xiao yan.

  xiao yan, who the hell is this jerk, he's handsome, everything about him scream danger and sexiness, his bod-...hmm back to the topic...who is he again xiao yan.. if i could guess.. coldness like the winter, surrounded by bodyguards, aloof temperament..seem like he's the male lead huh.

     Replying to master he's indeed the the male lead, Emperor Bei tian. xiao yan affirmed her guess. 

No wonde-...as Wenling is thinking..suddenly the carriage was stopped and halted.  

The cold emperor step out of the carriage while his bodyguards drag out the poor and pitiful looking beautiful lady. 

outside there could be seen where a lot of the emperor's concubine were welcoming him however they were brushed as though they were air.  while being dragged away she could swear that the concubines seem like glaring and throwing daggers at her with their glare.

'' ouch, have some decency, how could you drag a beautiful lady like me on the floor like this "  Wenling wailed exagerately at the bodyguards.  Seem like they did not listen more liike outright ignored her complaint, as they haul her to the hall where there is a throne made out of jade and dragon carvings out of it. 

'' release her " said Bei tian

'' you are making the floor dirty '' Bei tian said. 

'' .... ''

seriously ? 

the first thing he said to me was you are making the floor dirty ?

'' if your bodyguards did not drag me all over the dirt and the floor, I wont be dirtying the floor right now " Wenling fiercely glanced at the emperor. 

For some reason, the emperor did not say anything and only summon up a guard and told him something and then the guard rushed out suddenly.

Then the guard came back with a rag and a bucket full of water 

Then he..

HE FUCKIN GIVE HER THE RAG AND THE BUCKET FULL OF WATER and TOLD 

HER to wipe the floor clean

xiao yan... this is really testing my patient... 

Indeed it did.. xiao yan replied

outside, you could saw Wenling smiling beautifully to the guard however inside
she's just seething with rage and a step away thinking ways that she wanted to kill the emperor. 

Then unexpectedly,

 Wenling come foward and then grab the rag and the bucket full of water and then...

She splashed it on the emperor. 

ON

HIS

FACE

'' if you want it crystal clean, do it yourself ''.
she smiled at the emperor while saying so.

The emperor expression is shocked. The guards were gobs smacked plus horrified.

However

 he suddenly let out a dark chuckled and smile at her. He gently stand up of his throne seat and then forcefully grab and pull her hand and put her on his lap.

He gazed intensely into her eyes, neither both of them looked away, this has somewhat become like a staring contest.

Anger could be seen to be rising out and in his chest.

Had he fallen so low that even a mere commoner dare to disrespect him ? 

he voiced out, a voice full of deep loathing.'' Look, I don't need a pathetic lady like you to waste my time and scratch my nerves."  

Wenling looked at him expressionlessly however deep inside there's an indescribable emotion of pain when hearing the words that are spatting out of the emperor's mouth. 

As soon as she was released from his lap, the emperor she thought

this guy and me just cannot mix . His ego and pride is way too high. 

while thinking this, her emotion somehow shows deep resentment over this emperor in front of her. 

Noticing her resentment towards him, Bei tian beckoned at his guard and whispered something towards the guard. Even Wenling could not hear the exchange between the master and the servant. 

finished whispering whatever order he gave to the guard. The guard stood up and said, '' understood master, i will send word." then he immediately rushed outside

xiao yan, what the hell did the jerk said to the guard ?. Wenling grumbled inside

xiao yan then said,

The emperor..

He said-