Amamiya Hiroshi (1.0)

1.0

Truly this is not something I expect out of all things that happened in my life......

....commencing in 3..2..1..beep...

"Welcome host..i am your personal system..my job is to complete mission with you through various world"..

" I hope you will accept me "..

Me: "....."

"host, you can named me since I'm your one and only system, and decided on what I will call you from now on"..

With a sharp gaze Natasha replied " call me MASTER "......''I will call you xiao yan''

SYSTEM:(DID I CHOSE CORRECTLY ?..host felt so fierce...)SWEATS dripping of it's round metal shape body...

"m..master..,since we already past the intro part ..how about we chose some skill "

"skills ? "

"yes, but you could only chose two based on your level there are

Sewing

Cooking

Dancing

Modeling

Martial arts

I will gave you a hint ..^_^..the next world would be based on dancing..so, choose wisely"

"hmm..I chose dancing and cooking" ...

'' wise choice master...now I will transport you to the training space..good luck..''

Natasha was transported to a training space...at first there was a chef and a kitchen full of ingredients..thus the training begin..

Three Hundred years later..natasha finally finished her lesson..she had mastered every dish and recipe that was taught to her..however just as she was finally catching her breath .she was thrown into a training space..

''sh*t''

The space itself was equipped with the latest dancing equipment and an instructor...

After 500 years later, Natasha have finally finished her training..there was a powerful aura shrouding her and you could felt it just by standing beside her..

''master ...congratulations on your success..!!!..*pop some ballons...since you have already finished your training ..i will gave you the plot summary of the world we are going''

The story was about the female lead that has gotten into the world of dancing..

That world was fill with all sorts of dance..tango, waltz, hiphop, and every type of dancing you could name ..

The male lead was the world top class dancer..a pro..

The female lead and the male lead was introduced by the master instructor of the male lead..

Then began the love hate relationship between them..

Where the female lead goes through many hardships to become the most famous world class dancer

Along the way..male lead fallen for female lead tenacious and hardworking behavior..

Now ..who will Natasha be ...

With a cold voice, Natasha asked '' and now...xiao yan....why the h*ll am I the villaines, ..are you sending there to kill me ? or do missions..''

The character that Natasha will be is the one and only akatsuki maya...she was a half russian and a half japanesse..her father is one of the most prestigious director of a hospital and her mother is a famous musician..

Now what would make maya the villainess ? ..it's because she loved the male lead, amamiya hiroshi..it was the obsessive type of love..

Well it was known to all..that hiroshi was to be engaged with maya due to their grandfathers request..

And maya is also hiroshi's patner in dance ever since they could ever remember ..so it is not weird if akatsuki maya fallen for the male lead..after all not everyone could resist them. they are the worlds conciousness favourite after all..of course their Halo shines brightly..

'' good luck host.. :3...."

    "....."

p/s : please be lenient on me..though i don't really care what other people say..this is just and personally for the sake of this author entertaintment..