Amamiya hiroshi (1.6)

Austria Rose high school
well it's the school where me and all of the protoganist went to..

This high school was one of the most prestigious school in the world and almost all of the students here are politcian's and highly individual's family also included aristocrat's family children and chosen one..

That's where I am..
Honestly I love school but the knowledge you get there is quite limited cause you only learn and didn't get the full brunt of the life challenge.. however since all of them and including me I guess , are from Rich families and just spoiled rotten by their families sometime.so they didn't even need to work for the next few generations even though how lazy they are.

Now let's begin..to my left there's a black haired girl named hazel pestering me and to my right there's a brown haired girl named emelda, that's chatting non stop beside me...though I'm not listening to it attentively..

Just as I turned left through another corner I saw hiroshi and in front of him is the female lead whom I didn't even remember her name with 4 or 5 books in her hand just as I was looking at her keenly..she suddenly fall when her shoulder brushed hiroshi's shoulder lightly...

" .... " ..
" ....." ...
"......." ....

Even both of..hmm..I guess I could called them friends..saw this ridiculous scene unfold before them..

As I was looking at the female lead..I think her name is hatsuna or something.. doing something shameless and stupid like the white lotus she is.. " wow..she has some guts
. that's for sure ".. I heard one of my friend said..and indeed she has I grinned

But..
I think I'm going to laugh my heart off when hiroshi ignored hatsuna  ..and as I was looking at hatsuna's face I almost laugh my head's off if it were not for the sake of  not getting  detected by them..however just as he walked over by a few steps he turn back..

Welp..I could almost saw the sun and stars shining through hatsuna's face although the next thing he did baffled me

He ..
He grabbed my hand and dragged me away..
jeezz what an impatient boy. Inwardly my hidden smile grows wider..
As we enter a room.. the student's council room...wow..isn't this misusing the power you have..
then he slammed me on the wall..I repeat ON THE WALL...
Wow...a kabe don..
As I look at his handsome face that shows frustration.. he's still astonishingly handsome though..
Then..he asked me a question..

" Why are you avoiding me since this past 3 weeks ? " ..

By the past three weeks I avoided him like the plague every time at school  or even when he tried to pay me a visit at home 
but when we dance at the studio  I will always tease him with my provocative dance..
hmm..I guess he's exploded now since on 2 days ago where we did a family gathering with his parents ..
my dearest father mentioned about cancelling my engagement with him..

Though the decision did not even made yet.....remembering the scene where his face turn all black and gloomy ..I smirked and turned a slightly bit sad then said " I'm sorry I don't think that both of us love each other..I mean you didn't even love me when.." . I cut off my words and continued"what I mean is I wanted to find someone that will cherish, love,respect,and be faithful to me..for...a lifetime" ...

" So I think we should cancel thi- " .
My words were caught off when he'd sealed my lips with his..
and as I was pushing him and almost breath the air..
he take the opportunity to push his tounge in..
his tounge explore mine and he french kissed me for a long time
that even I had ran my breath out..
as he pulled himself away reluctantly from me.
I could see him looking at my swollen lips and lick his lips seductively while looking at me..

Then I slapped him..and practically run away..
Tried to run away
is the perfect situation I would describe..when his big arms enveloped my waist..and he said .." don't run away, my maya. "
" .....W..whose your maya...you don't even want to do anything with me since we're small..
and you don't even once reconsider my feelings and also I'm sure for the past year that you've known me..
you clearly knew that I like you..since you don't even like me i might as well  break this engagement before you broke my heart even further than this" with a sorrowful voice I said.. Hehehe this is fun..even the female lead's acting couldn't compared with my act..I really could used some compliments here..

"I'm sorry ..I really am..
however I think I have fallen for you for quite a time now and had been interested in you since we last dance in the studio at that time ..I don't think I could imagine you with someone else other than me" while looking at me with cute puppy eyes .

" Would you give me a chance to redeem myself "..

" Hmm.." ..

Sigh"fine .. I'll give you one more chance and that's it.." fake blush as I said it seriously.

He then smiled at me....honestly..I almost had a heart attack there..

Then his hold on me tighten as he snaked his arm on my waist and hug me possessively..

While he didn't notice the hidden smile that the girl had..

PS: hmm....should I make some smexy hardcore scene ? ..
😏 I wonder..
What about your opinion dear readers...