Bei tian (1.16)

After the morning court, the big emperor whom missed his dear wife was drag to his study to do some paperwork.

  In the study, you could see a handsome sexy dark haired man frowned without a word nevertheless his hands are working in the speed of lightning to complete his work so that he can go to his dear wifey faster.

  As he was concenterating, there was a beautiful blue eyed man bursting into the study.

" ah tian ! " Shen junshan shouted.

   Then he continued to say while he smiled happily " ah tian, where's my dearest ling ling "

Hearing this crap, ehem ehem.. ermm ..hearing this thing that Shen junshan said and seeing his smile make the already frustrated emperor snapped and then Bei tian said " what ? Who is you dearest ? Who is this ling ling you're talking about ? "

  Hearing the fierce tone of his friend, Shen junshan gave a dark fierce look towards Bei tian. " if you dare to do something to her, i would not stand by anymore" he said.

  " i love her so much, why would i even have the heart to hurt her " Bei tian said fierecely while declaring his love to Bei wenling.

    Shen junshan was stunned, for the first time he saw this block of ice confessing his love someone. One need to know that since childhood till now, Bei tian have never view the same sex appreciatively heck he did not even glanced at them. Once Shen junshan even thought Bei tian swing that way or his friend is impotent or something.

  But that only lasted a minute when suddenly Shen junshan laughed mockingly and sigh

" haaa... my friend, let me give you some advice..woman like Bai wenling is one in a million..and at a glance i knew that already... also from what i can see and hear from her temperament and with you having hundreds of woman left and right in your harem is not gonna make her stay with you forever."

  After the words was spoken, the room stay silence for a minute and then Shen junshan continued again

" unless you plan to release all of your harem which i think it's an impossible feat to you , she will left you " he then glance at Bei tian to gauge his impression.

" while this may sound like an advice from a friend, you l'l better to not listen to me, it's gonna make it easier for me to take away ling ling" Shen junshan then sneered at his friend and then left him.

  Glancing at the emperor, you could see that the emperor's face is distraught.

   Regarding the released of the harem, ALL OF Them, it's not an easy matter especially if you have hundreds of them
and when some of them are even princesses from other countries it make matter worse because it was a diplomatic relation matter.

  Bei tian knew better of Bai wenling personality after they met till now. She won't agree for her man to have more than one woman which is understandable to him but for his current position, it is difficult to do so.