Bei tian (1.10)

Bei tian then said " guards, take Shen junshan out of the palace " 

" w- what, hey ah tian aren't you being unreasonable here...." 

" heyyyyy !!!!..." 

Shen junshan continued to struggled when the guards dragged him out and yelled at the emperor. Truly if it was anyone else, his head would have split of their bodies right now.  But the lucky Shen junshan was only drag out after doing those thing.

After Shen junshan departure .The throne room silenced for a minute. 

Afterwards, the emperor ignore Bai Wenling and the guards led her to the nearest quarter. 

As soon as they came at the courtyard, the guards left her there and said while snickering " hope you know how to entertain people girl " 

" .... " 

" what does that mean..." Bai wenling said 

" do you have any idea xiao yan dear ? " Bai wenling said. 

" replying to master, the jerk emperor seem to want to use  to entertain the persian embassy and embarass you  at an upcoming banquet at the palace " xiao yan said

" plus the quarter he's giving you called the jade plum blossom hall, it was only known to be given out to the future empress before she married to the emperor and since there's no empress inside the harem this shows that he might turn you into the empress " xiao yan then continued to say.

The palace is indeed something, the floor is tiled with jade and priceless treasure could be seen laying inside the hall and every room. out of the courtyards there was a mini lake and the water glistened under the sun and koi fishes are swimming inside it also inside the courtyard there was a garden containing only one flower which is the plum blossom and the highlight of this place as was suggested by the place's name in this place have a lot of carve jade plum blossoms in a vase.

" well of course that was what he wanted everybody think. As soon as those petty and sly concubines heard of this...you will suffer torment everyday... who knows, the rumors might be spreading about the jerk emperor's action as we speak now everywhere around the palace " 

" wow, i'm fu@#*up " Bai wenling said  

xiao yan nodded his head " yeah you are " 

" hey... are you dissing me right now ! " Bai wening said while smiling

" n-no " looking at Bai wenling smile, xiao yan reminded a certain traumatizing  past event. 

" master do you have any idea how to counterattack this plot ? " xiao yan changed the topic

Bai wenling then said " hmm... i do ...and just wait and see " 

" hahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaahahahaah muahahahfahhadhsahadhahhaaha" Bai wenling laughed as she planning a thousand plot for revenge in her mind. 

After she was busying laughing and planning, 3 maid when inside the courtyard and then said 

'' my lady, we were commanded here to serve you i'm yi  and this is er and san " the green robed maid pointed to the left and right maid introducing them as she speak to Bai wenling. 

" my name is Bai wenling " Bai wenling said that while smiling. 

Her smile almost blinded the poor maids 

" poor maids, master always so narcissistic but she doesn't seem to know she's attracting bees and butterflies even if she's not doing anything but just smile ... truly a beauty that could bring war and ruin " xiao yan said to himself