Bei tian (1.6)

Hmm..what should i do hehehehe while Wenling snickers there's a deep voice coming from behind of her

Eh. Who's sexy voice is that ?..

As soon as she turn her head, what greeted her view is

A man leaning against a pillar of a shop and behind him there was at least 4 people in black clothes guarding him.

His robe was black with golden linings of dragons. Each design and material could be seen to be the finest.

Although his handsome devilish beauty was covered by a black mask those pair of deep blue eyes
seem endless and hypnotizing, drawing one in and never letting them go. Those eyes seemed like a bottomless depth of secrets and darkness.

The dark blue and emotional eyes roamed on Wenling's face and frame without a hint of compassion, as if looking at a dead corpse.

Whoever this guy is, he's dangerous.
Has no feelings almost like an empty doll that doesnt care about anything. Bai Wenling, feel the urged to run away however she could not, as those eyes...
Those eyes remembered her of
Him

As the memory of her previous life flooded her mind, throughout this conflict her purple eyes narrowed and shone with an indescribable light. Her exotic enticing features remain calm.

" whether or not i'm shameless is none of your concern, i advise you to mind your own business" she said, elegant and dominating. Then, walked away from the said man.

The man seemed to straighten himself for a moment seemingly suprised by the tone the simple commoner had dared to use against him.

The 4 guards immediatly acted and were about to rush towards the ungrateful commoner however,
With deep and commanding voice which seemed to lower the temperature and bring shivers down people spine's

" halt "
He lazily leaning against the pillar again.

Without much word, the man exchange looks with his 4 guard, and as if understanding their master's order.
The guards strode up and roughly grabbed her by the arms, before dragging her into a luxurious carriage and carelessly and forcefully push her into the carriage.

Wenling roughly collided into the carriage, her senses were jumble and she felt a bit light headed. Her ankle was in pain and blood could be seen dripping out of the wound because of the rough handling of the guards befpre putting her in the carriage.

Then, after she was finally comfortable on the seat, deep blue eyes casually looking at her, no compassion could be seen in his eyes towards the injuries she's suffering.

Bai wenling who had been calm through out the ordeal snickered under her breath.
She had been a fooled to compare her once beloved man with this man before due to their shared traits to her beloved.
The man would destroy any who touch even a single strand of her hair.
The man who would protect her always.

Her head lowered, making sure to hide her expression with her long silky hair, to make sure no one was able to see the sorrow and
sadness in her eyes for someone
Who already ceased
to exist.