Amamiya Hiroshi (1.2)

Her eyes flutter open and she was held by a boy ..roughly 15 to 16 years old ..

though his tall and sexy build was not a normal high school boy would normally had..

Just as she spaced out..natasha eyes suddenly sharpen and moved with the boy just like a waterfall smoothly run down the stream..the boy caught on with her..and surprised lit up his blue ocean eyes..

They both dance and glide..and twisted and turned...

their hot breath intermingled with each other and it was full of passion..both of them stared against each other for a very long time...

what was delightfully suprising Natasha is the boy face was like the epitome of gods ..it was sharp and his slanted eyes indicated his Asian traits but not his wonderful blue ocean eyes penetrating her eyes..

just as Natasha narrowed her eyes towards his soft looking full lips.. *nice lips.....wonder how it taste..

Out of a sudden ..thunderous clap sounded through the studio..there were bunch of audience standing there , including hiroshi and maya's master instructor,Mr Hamada..

However..unexpectedly
a girl with innocent big doe eyes
and fluffy black hair seemed to be beside mr Hamada..

"you are very passionate today maya...it was my first time seeing hiroshi being pushed down by you..the dance...it was really a sight to behold..continue the hardwork..good job..''

Natasha just smiled and said
'' it's my honor teacher..though, who is that sweet girl beside you..''

The female lead, hirada hatsuna blushed..and mr Hamada introduced her to us
''she will be joining us from today on...her name is hatsuna hirada ..and please treat her well guys..''

Natasha glanced her eyes toward hiroshi to see his reaction towards the male lead...surprisingly he did not even glanced at the female lead which amused Natasha..

While the usual natasha usually sticks to hiroshi like glue however 
the current Natasha did not even want to speak a word to hiroshi
thus leaving him quickly after the dancing session with the speed of lightning

But..
unknown to all of them..
four pair of eyes hiding across a corner was looking at all of them from the start...

The owner of a pair of brown red eyes glimmered like the finest ruby said with amusement '' well isn't that the infamous akatsuki maya ..''

"Takuto"

Replying to the question the other person said ''yes boss...''

''set me a date..to personally see her''

Sweating profusely the guy could only pray for the girl that attracted his bos attention..especially after seeing a smile spread across the devil's lips

p.s : please do give me some ideas because I,m kind of lacking of them right now..