Amamiya hiroshi (1.15)

it didnt take long for hiroshi to make his own buisness up to the market as soon as he graduate he again propose  and maya readily agreed to marry hiroshi. her target had been him the whole time. why make things difficult or bothered to prolong the mission ? especially since the male lead was persistent in marrying her. maya continued forward, it was not in her nature to hesitate and  so she strode onward without looking back.  

    " do i look beautiful ? xioa yan ? .." maya asked. 

" yes! you look stunning in the wedding dress master" xiao yan responded excitedly and take a few photos using his personal camera. 

      it's been quite long when xiao yan started to call her master ever since he was punished to a long of dead silence and ignorance from maya a few years back. since then he started to call maya, master again. though maya didnt have any problem with that in fact she likes it quite much.  

oh gosh ..host is so gorgeous gonna put in my collection photos of host.. kyaa!! all the system gonna be jealous of me.. i'm gonna brag later

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' dear !!!!! '' 

her dad hugged her tightly as soon as the door from the room were opened up. 

'' .... '' 

'' sweetheart, we can still cancel the wedding today if you had any doubt in your heart.. i will support any of your decision ''  

'' ....  !!!!!!!  '' 

'' dad ! ..it's okay hiroshi treat me really well actually " more like spoiled me rotten i should say. 

   her dad stood frozen and her mom stood far away around the corner of the room all gloomy as she was gobsmacked by their hilarious conduct .  

a hand suddenly pull her into an embrace and said '' mother.. father.. dont worry i l'l take care of maya for the rest of her life and she will be the one and only mrs amamiya in the whole household ''  

'' ehem.. i'm still alive for your information and this is not the altar yet so dont make your vows of undying love here '' there stood hiroshi's mother and father smiling at her parents silly antics and their son's vow. 

   hiroshi stood by her side while wearing a white tuxedo. 
'' well, arent you charming today hmm.. prince charming..".
hiroshi turn his eyes towards maya and blushed hard especially when he saw maya in her red ball gown..
honestly the gown that maya's wearing are exquisite .
the bodice are layered with a french lace while the gown's skirt looked like it was made of fire
and as long as she make some movements the scatters of ruby and red sun stones shimmered and sparkled under the light.
it made the whole dress lit up .
the dress make her look like a queen.

    then hiroshi's mother drag his son outside of the room and went to the altar. 

           as soon as they left maya took and gather her father and mother in her arms and said
'' mommy.. daddy ..thank you for raising me...thank you for cherishing me with all your might.. thank you..thank you for everything '' she smiled and hugged them.
her shoulders felt wet  and her father and mother pulled themselves out of her embrace and said '' thank you for being our daughter.. you're the best gift that we had in our entire life '' ..

   slowly maya hold her father's arm and walk down the isle together with him and she saw hiroshi up there waiting at the altar looking at her with full of love. 

    as soon as they got up at the altar, mr akatsuki reluctantly hand his own sweet daughter to the big wolf. 

     then  after they read their vows to each other , they sealed it with a kiss. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     their days were busy with work, yet their affection and love never decreased. 
in fact, it increased every day they spent with each other. 
being the ceo of a big entertaintment company, hiroshi got someone else to take care of the business temporarily and traveled the world with maya, making memories everywhere they went. 

   they eventually adopted a son since maya couldnt get pregnant ,
he had black hair and piercing blue eyes,
much more mature than his small body.
they raised him into a powerful leader as they continued to work beside each other, supporting each other and loving each other till they grew old and handed the business down to their son. 

   Now old and grey, they sat in the park near their house, hand in hand under a cherry blossom tree. hiroshi's breathing became shallower with each passing moment.
he looked up at his love,
at his life,
at his soul
and slowly brought his wrinkle hand up to try and caress maya's face,
yet hadnt have the strength to pick his arm up fully.
maya's eye grew watery as she grabbed his hands and brought it to her face, nuzzling it. 

'' love ''  hiroshi rasped out,

   his breathing becoming shallower, his eyes still twinkled with love
and were red lined as he stared at the love of his life, as if drilling the sight into his soul. 
'' thank you, i will always love you. thank you for-'' he took in a shallow breath '' being my light, i will always be with you. always and forever '' maya's  tears dropped one by one as she gripped his hand. 

'' i have to say the same .. i guess i like you to much now..i guess ....
i.. love you.." 

    Hiroshi's eye widened when he heared maya's confession as it was the first time she uttered the word that she loved him. Even though he always said it to maya, maya usually replied it with a smile and yet now she openly said it to his face.

Maya then continued,
  '' no matter where i am you will also  be my light. thank you for loving me''   she sadly smiled,
as tears flowed down to her face. she reached up to kiss up on his head , as

a promise.

     hiroshi's eyes watered with happiness but then his lips lifted into a sad smile as his eyes slowly dimmed
and his hand grew limp and he took his last breath. 

  maya's body shuddered with violent sobs. tears flowed out of her eyes endlessly,
an empty and hollow feeling engulfed her heart as she hold hiroshi's cold and lifeless body in her arms. 

After a long moment, again she spoke with a sad tone
while cluthing to her heart  

'' it hurts ''