𝟏𝟓 → 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

Chpt 15
~Baby Talk~

You woke up with the light shining through the curtain in your and your fiancé's room. You flipped over to the other side only to fine Daisuke laying; sleeping. He looked almost worried.

You got out of bed and went to the bathroom. You wanted to take a shower because you had went out last night and you could smell how bad it was. All the sense of booze and cigarettes stuck to you.

While you were setting your clothes out in the bedroom you wondered about your parents. It had honestly felt like a long time since you had actually seen them or talked to them, but knowing to two very well you know that all their going to talk about is a wedding and when was it going to be planned.

They might or might not touch in the topics of pregnancy's and you dreaded it you didn't want to talk about something you currently didn't want or need. Maybe in the future this would all somehow work out.

You had started to shower washing your hair with your shampoo and conditioner.

Though you heard some rustling from beside you and obviously you you had thought it was Daisuke. He was outside the shower, probably brushing his teeth.

Well, you were wrong; partially wrong.

"Can I take a shower with you?" Daisuke had asked out of nowhere. You contemplated on your choices.

If you said yes maybe it would strengthen your relationship with him or if you said no maybe it would be acting like you were cold to him and you didn't care about him.

So you chose the latter of the options.

" yeah" you said more quieter then you had wanted to. With your words he had stepped in the shower. It always mesmerized you with strong he looked and his beautiful facial features.

"I still have my charms don't I?" Daisuke said obviously noticing your observing eyes. You let out an airy chuckle while moving to the side to give him space to get some water for himself.

"When do you think our wedding is?" You had asked him trying to get rid of some awkward tension, your trying to normalize how you both had became so close yet so distant so fast.

"Maybe in a month or so?" Daisuke said unsure of his direct answer. Though he added "you should ask you parents they might now the exact date."

"Yea. I probably should it feels like I haven't talk to them forever, but even if I do call them their probably going to talk about I should get pregnant already" you said letting out a hesitant laugh at the thought of your parents wanting you to have a baby.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? You know the thought of having a baby with you." Daisuke had added.

"I don't know" you responded. "We could always try again if you want~?" Daisuke said leaning in close to you and giving his signature grin.

You pushed him away and said "get you head out of your ass" while laughing. Daisuke felt pride bloom in his chest he had made you laugh, the sound of you laughing was other worldly safe to say it was and still will be his favorite sound on this earth.

"Maybe we could try now?" You said adding in to the joke. "We could, it could be like our first time?" Daisuke had said making it into a joking matter not knowing you were serious or not.

"Are you joking? Or are you serious?" Daisuke questioned you. "Depends how you take it" you replied. "Then I think your serious" he said as an automatic reply.

"Well then, I'm serious too." You said to him. "You want to try again for a child?" Daisuke had said wanting to hear the truth from you not really knowing what was happening. This one simple word that came from your was special to him maybe this was showing how you would actually care about your marriage with him.

"Yes" you had said.

The man the myth the legend; Daisuke kambe was actually trying to hold back tears the love of his life wanted to have and carry his child and start a family with him.