𝟎𝟏→𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

𝐂 𝐇 𝐏 𝐓    𝟏

~Daisuke~

You were in the Kitchen eating an apple. You needed to go grocery shopping but you were always too lazy to go. Your parents were out going to a meeting about their company. They were going to give you the heir to the throne of their company since they thought you were going to be old enough soon to take care of the multi-billion dollar company.

You were extremely bored. So you decided to call your one and only friend; Daisuke Kambe. He answered after the first ring. "Hey, Can I come over to your house?" You asked him. "No, I'm working-" Daisuke replied. "Ok, so I'll take that as a yes? I coming over! See you in 30!" You said to him cutting him off.

You went to grab your keys that were in your bedroom. When you got your keys you headed to the garage. You put the keys in the car, the car revved. The garage automatically opened; Sensing a car was going out. You drove out of the garage and headed to Daisuke's house.

You were at a red light when your phone rang. You put it in the cup holder and put the speaker on loud. "Y/N, dear where did you go?" Your mom asked. "Oh! Hello dear mother! I was heading my way to Daisuke's house." You responded. "Oh well then enjoy your time there, my dear!" Your mom said a bit too giddy for your comfort. 'Odd'. You thought but brushed it off. You soon ended the call and kept driving.

You made it to Daisuke's house. You parked your car in the driveway and got out. You walked up to the front door. You rang the doorbell. You used your phone to sit out the waiting for someone to come and open the door.

It was the maid. She smiled at you and said, "Hello, Miss L/N". She moved out of the way so you could walk in. "Hello!" You replied to the maid and made your way to Daisuke's office. You got a bit lost because you had thought Daisuke's house was always a maze. You finally found his office.

You came into his office without knocking which startled him a bit. He looked at you with a blank face and went back to doing his work. "Hey! Daisuke! I came here to get entertained. So talk to me!" You said slightly whining.

"No" Was all Daisuke said before returning to his work. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. HEYY!" You said while poking his cheek. Daisuke was growing a bit aggravated with you even though he did love you. You were annoying sometimes. Daisuke nudged you with his shoulder but you didn't budge. 

So He stood up. Towering over you. You were quite short compared to Daisuke even though he was only 5'8. You were still short. You slightly stumbled backward and fell on your back. Your skirt lightly went up showing your thigh. 

You didn't notice but someone did. He looked away with a slight blush covering his face. You soon realized what was going on. You quickly stood up and dusted your skirt. Slightly blushing yourself from what had just happened.

"Y/N," Daisuke said. "Daisuke," You said mimicking him. "What are you doing here?" Daisuke asked still a bit annoyed. "I don't know, I just wanted to hang out with my friend," You said to him.

Daisuke sighed and walked out of his office you followed him not knowing what else to do. He walked downstairs to the living room and sat down on the couch. You sat down next to him. "So? What are we gonna play?" You asked a bit curious. "I don't know. You came here. What do you want to do?" Daisuke asked you.

"Hmm, I don't know. but are your parents getting you an arranged marriage?" You asked out of nowhere. Daisuke still had a blank face. "I don't know what about you?" Daisuke asked. "Oh, um I don't know either, but I hope not I want to marry someone that I fall in love with." You responded to him. A couple of minutes passed by without a single word being muttered.

"Do you want an arranged marriage?" You asked looking at him. "I don't know, although I do think my parents know who I would want to marry," Daisuke said. Your Heart dropped slightly but you were happy for him. You didn't like Daisuke anyway, right?

"Oh, Who do you want to get married to?" You asked Curiosity filled your voice. "I don't know If I can though," Daisuke said. "What why! I want to know! plus I'm your friend so let me know!!" You said whining. Daisuke wanted to tell you that he wanted to marry you but he didn't know if you felt the same way.

"I don't think I should," Daisuke told you. "Aww come on please!!" You were begging him but he never agreed to tell you. A part of you was a bit jealous of the girl he had fallen for, but what you didn't know was that you were jealous of yourself. 

"No," Daisuke said with a stoic face. "Please-" You were cut off by your phone ringing. "Be right back" You said to Daisuke. You answered your phone. "Hello, dear father!" You said to your dad. "Hello dear, myself and your mother wanted to discuss something with you. So if it wouldn't be so much trouble please do come home as quickly as possible." Your father said to you.

"Oh, ok. I will be on my way home" You said to your father. You walked back to Daisuke telling him that you had to leave. "Daisuke, the next time I come over you better tell me who you want to marry!" You said yelling while walking out of his house. "Don't yell in my house!" Daisuke said yelling back at you.

You were soon driving back to your house. Oblivious to what was coming next.

...A/N...

Chapter 1 complete!

Lemons Are Coming 

Hope you enjoyed this one!

See you in the next one!

Love you, Babes!<3