𝟐𝟑 → 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

C H P T   23

~Roller Coaster~

Slight sexual warning

Waking up wasn't easy anymore not when you where always tired. You were happy that you were carrying your beautiful fiancé's baby but you didn't realize it would be this tiring. You turned around in the bed facing away from Daisuke to get into more comfortable position. He felt you move and brought his hand around you and placed it on your growing stomach. He brought his mouth close to your ear to whisper "Baby? You okay?".

"Mhm," You muttered while nodding. You moved your own hand so it can wrap around Daisukes hand. Your fingers looped and wrapped around your fiancés. "Can you believe it's already been a year? I never thought I would be here," You mentioned. "Hm? What do you mean?," Daisuke hummed. "I just never thought I would be having your child." You chuckled sleepily. "Yea, but you like it don't you?" Daisuke teased while biting your ear slightly. "Stop being so horny" You said while turning around and giving him a small flick on the forehead.

Daisuke chuckled and pressed a kiss to your lips. Your phone started to ring on your bedside. You picked your phone up and answered the call. "Mom?" You questioned. "Y/n! You have to know that your father and I have already planned you wedding and invited all your friends and Daisuke's parents have already invited people he knows and you must remember that your wedding is only a couple days from now!" Your mother said hastily. "What?! I thought it was going to be in a month!" You said with obvious confusion.

"Yes, yes, I know you must be confused but we couldn't wait to see our pretty daughter get married" Your mother said. "But know I have to be going we have a lot to get done!" and with those words your mother ended the call. "Daisuke? Did you know our wedding is only a couple days from now." You said while moving to lay on top of him. "No? When did that happen?" Daisuke said while wrapping both his hands around you to keep you steady above him.

You started to move your lips to kiss up and down Daisuke's neck. "And I thought that I was the only one who wanted this." Daisuke laughed. His words made you smack his chest but still kept going on his neck. You actions only made Daisuke laugh more. Daisuke grabbed your wrists and immediately put you bellow him. He moved his lips all across your neck and shoulders and on that special spot that brings you tingles up your spine.

Daisuke brought his hands to the hem of your shirt and started to pull it upwards. His smooth hands came up to your tits. When he noticed you weren't wearing a bra he said "Already comfortable with me, huh?"

His hands moved to tweak your nipples until they were hard. He moved your shirt until it was completely off. He brought his lips up to your pretty pink nipple and placed his mouth on it and started to suck. The actions made you arch your back and lean into Daisuke's touch. "F-fuck, You have work" You moaned while trying to push on his shoulders. Though your action's did nothing on the onslaught of pleasure.

"Doesn't matter. I can miss a day" He muttered moving down to core.

He started to remove your pants and brought his fingers up to your mouth. "Open," Daisuke said and to which you obeyed. He brought his fingers into your wet cavern and said "Suck," You've never seen this side of him but you weren't about to complain--you wanted to see where this would go.

Daisuke brought his free hand to your panties and hooked his fingers on the thin strand and started to pull down.