𝟏𝟗 → 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

C h p t   19
Slight Sexual content
~Wedding dress~

You never thought that the friendship between you and Daisuke would something more, more or less even having a marriage soon. You weren't exactly ready but you excited at the same time.

At least all rough and bumpy spots in your relationship were worked through.

To be honest the only thing that actually helped  was just the fucking(sort of).

You giggled to yourself thinking about how maybe soon you would have mini versions of you and Daisuke running around the house. You personally wanted 1 daughter and 1 boy.

Daisuke on the other hand wanted boys; but you already know that he doesn't really care if their a girl or boy as long as everyone's happy he's happy.

You were walking down the hall of the mansion and went into the kitchen to find your parents. It honestly wasn't even a surprise at this point, they would always show up and call at random times.

"We need to choose your wedding dress!" Your mother exclaimed. "The wedding isn't that close?" You stated questioningly. You honestly were hit from all the happened yesterday, so you couldn't really remember a lot of things.

"What do you mean? How do you not now your own wedding day? It's next month!" Your mother and father said siamotainously. Your eyes grew wide just a tad bit. You hadn't realized it was that close.

"Shit." Was the only word that came out of your mouth.

"Language." Your father said sternly.

"Yea, yea. Sorry, but who said it was next fucking month?" You retorted still shocked.

Your mother shook her head and started dragging you to look for wedding dresses. You groaned and followed your mother into a black car that would soon bring you to one of the most expensive wedding dress stores.

Once the car was parked your mother brought you inside. Your mother already started talking to the workers and asked them to find a dress that would look perfect on you.

You hadn't noticed the door bell ring singling that someone had come in. "Glad to see you can walk again." A voice said from behind you.

"I hate you, Daisuke Kambe." You said with small smile forming on your lips.

"I don't think so, and if you really do we could always change that?" He said with a suggestive voice. Before you could reply you were already getting dragged of into a changing room.

-

Once inside the room that was covered with large curtains. A girl came inside and handed you beautiful dress. You tried it on.

It wasn't really your style so you changed out of it and waited for another one

It wasn't really your style so you changed out of it and waited for another one. When the girl came in again she gave you the most stunning dress you'd ever seen, though it was only the second dress you fell in love with it.

 When the girl came in again she gave you the most stunning dress you'd ever seen, though it was only the second dress you fell in love with it

You would defiantly be wearing this to your wedding. You came out of the room and walked down the mini walkway.

Everyone turned their heads towards you and their mouths fell agape. One pair of crystal blue eyes landed on you and was mesmerized. Everyone gave you complements.

You started to walk back to the dressing room and when you came in you noticed a man with a tuxedo sitting on the couch. "Daisuke? What're you doing here?" You asked.

"Just thought I'd come look at my future wife again" he said, you obviously could tell is intentions weren't so innocent as he made it seem.

You nodded skeptically.

You started to change and take of your wedding dress but you couldn't quite reach a button. "Daisuke? Can you help me with this button?" You asked.

He started walking towards you and undid the button and helped you slip out of the dress. He couldn't help but notice how you were only in a lingerie set.

He brought his hand and slid them down your back. You looked up at him wondering what he was doing. Until you realized his intentions. "We can't do it here Daisuke, someone will catch us!" You said but you secretly hoped he wouldn't listen to you.

"It won't be that long, I think I can make you see stars in a couple of minutes." He said with natural smug smirk plastered on his face again.

He picked you up and brought you over to the couch that was in the changing room and made sit in it while he was below you and spread your legs open.

His finger already finding the flimsy strap of your panties and bringing it lower and lower.