𝟎𝟗 → 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐂 𝐇 𝐏 𝐓    𝟗
'𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭'
~Love~

Daisuke was rubbing your body with the soap. He hovered over your breasts he looked at you for consent. You only nodded and looked back at him. He nodded now understanding that it was ok.

He touched your breasts and rubbed the soap over them. You let out a sigh, melting in his touch. You decided to also grab a bit of soap and help Daisuke clean himself. You rubbed the soap all over his chest.

Running your fingers over his abs. You placed a hand on Daisuke's jaw and leaned into him. He removed his hands from your breasts and placed them on your waist. He leaned down to you.

Your foreheads now touching. You looked him in the eye and he looked back at you. You felt something on your lips. Something soft and warm.

You tilted your head to deepen the kiss with Daisuke. You wanted more. Although you knew Daisuke was holding himself back so he wouldn't make you uncomfortable.

You made the first move. You licked his bottom lip asking for entrance into his wet cavern. He obeyed and opened it. You and he fought for dominance. Daisuke won.

He roamed his tongue all over your mouth. Exploring every inch of it. You felt something hit your inner thigh. You pulled away and looked down to see what it was. You looked back up at Daisuke and he looked down at you as if asking if you wanted to go on.

You nodded your head. He moved closer to you and pushed you up against the wall. He removed one of his hands that were placed on your waist. Now moving it to your heat. He looked at you staring into your beautiful orbs.

He rubbed his finger over your clit  and pushed a finger inside. You closed your eyes and scrunched up your face. Once you opened your eyes he started to thrust his finger in and out of you.

He started at a slow pace then moving a little faster. He added another finger into you than another. He had three fingers penetrating you. He knew what he was doing. He was trying to prepare you for what was coming next.

You felt something in your core. It felt like a knot. It felt like it was going to burst. You tightened around Daisuke's fingers. He knew you were about to cum. You once again scrunched up your face.

You felt like you were floating. It was amazing. Your breathing was heavy. You soon opened your eyes and were met with blue orbs staring back at you. You gave Daisuke a weak smile and he smiled back at you.

He grabbed your thighs and pushed you up harder against the wall. You wrapped your hands around his neck so you wouldn't fall. "We can stop if you want," Daisuke said breaking the comfortable silence. "No, no. I want to keep going" You said still coming down from your high.

Daisuke only nodded. He grabbed your thighs and wrapped them around his waist. He grabbed his member with his hand and pushed in you. You closed your eyes shutting them tightly.

Daisuke watched you seeing if there were any signs of discomfort or pain he didn't want to hurt you. He pressed the tip of his member against your heat and pushed in. Once again his eyes were fixated on you, watching you closely. Your eyes tightened even more.

Your breathing was heavy. "S-stop, it h-hurts," You say. He immediately stopped not want to push you over your limits. You opened your eyes and looked down. You realized he wasn't even halfway in. You looked back up at him.

"I knew you were b-big but I didn't think t-this big," You said barely managing to get the words out. Daisuke let out a breathy chuckle. He placed his finger under your chin. Pushing your face upwards so he could kiss you.

He wanted to distract you from the pain. He kissed you while simultaneously pushing in. You didn't notice that he was pushing in although you could feel more and more pain. You broke the kiss and noticed that now he was about halfway in.

You closed your eyes and leaned your head on the wall. You felt comfortable around him the pain subsided. "You can put more in n-now," You said with a shaky voice. Soon enough he was all the way in. He let out a groan from how tight you were.

Daisuke waited a couple of minutes before he started to move. He slowly moved out then back in. Watching your facial expressions to know if he should stop. He soon started to go faster. He held your hips tighter than before and thrusted even faster which managed to make him go deeper so how.

You let out a moan. Your moans were music to his ears. It only fuelled his fore to keep going. Since you had already cummed once you were sensitive and it was easier for you to cum again.

Daisuke took himself out of you and left the tip of himself in. He thrust the rest of his member into your tight and unbearable heat. You let out a moan which led to a scream when he hit your G-spot. It's like he already knew your weak spots.

He kept on thrusting himself in and out of you. You felt a familiar knot in your stomach and you tightened around Daisuke. He let out a groan. "I- I'm c-cumming" You said. The knot in your stomach released and your vision went blurry.

You let out a scream. Daisuke quickly pressed his lips against yours to quiet you down. When you came down from your high Daisuke let go of your face and started to thrust in you harder. Reaching for his own orgasm. Not long after you felt something warm inside you.

He took his member out of you and watched his cum drip out of you and go down your thighs. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead, and everything went blank after that.

...A/N...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

<3