𝟎𝟑 → 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

𝐂 𝐇 𝐏 𝐓    𝟑

~Plans~

You were still in your room. Laying on your bed in shock from what you had just heard. 'Me and Daisuke? Why me and him? Was I the person he wanted to marry?'  You thought to yourself. There were many questions still lingering in your mind. You tried to remove those thoughts but they still somehow sated in your mind you were glued to the topic.

You looked at the clock to check the time. It was 11:11 pm. "Oh, 11:11. Guess I should make a wish?" You said to yourself silently. 'Please let me marry who I fall in love with' You wished in your head. You sighed and tried to calm a bit down from everything.

You stood up from your bed and walked to the bathroom. You grabbed your toothbrush and brushed your teeth. After you were done brushing your teeth you went back to your bed. 'Maybe I should take a shower, my hairs all dry.' You said to yourself in your mind.

You went to your walk-in closet and looked around to find some sweatpants and an oversized sweater. You found a pair of grey sweat pants and found an orange sweatshirt. The sweatshirt belonged to Daisuke. Since you and Daisuke were friends from a young age it wasn't odd for you two to share clothes.

You grabbed the sweatshirt and pants not realizing that the sweatshirt was Daisuke's. You placed your clothes on your bed and grabbed a towel. You walked to the bathroom and took off your clothes and stepped in the shower. You turned on the water and turned the knob to hot water. 

The water soon started to sprinkle out of the showerhead. It was comforting the warm water roaming all over your body. It was just simply...Relaxing. You grabbed some shampoo and put some in your hand then started to rub it in your hair.

You rubbed your hair thoroughly until you felt clean.  You turned off the shower and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around your body and grabbed another to wrap around your hair. You opened the door to your bedroom that was connected to the bathroom. You shivered at the sudden change of warmth to immediate cold. 

You walked to your bed and dried yourself with the towel and put on your clothes. You went back to the bathroom and grabbed your hairdryer and plugged it into the charger. You pressed the button to start the hairdryer. It started to blow through your hair drying it off quickly.

You were soon done and went back to your room you pressed a button next to your bedroom and it buzzed. "Hello, Miss. L/N. What do you need?" The maid asked you. "Please don't call me by my surname call me by my first name!" You said as kindly as you could. You didn't really like it when people called you by your last name you preferred first name basis. "I apologize Miss. L/N I am not permitted to call you by your first name, but please do tell me what you would like." The maid said to you in a sweet voice.

"Oh well then, I would like something to eat please. Anything would be fine." You replied back. "Ok, wonderful. Would you like anything else Ms?" The maid said back to you. "No, Thank you that's it!" You said happily. "Ok! We will bring your food right to you!" The maid responded. The call was soon ended and you walked back to your bed and turned on the tv.

You watched your favorite show and waited for your food patiently. There was a sudden knock on your door which made you jump. The door opened and a maid came in with a tray of food. "Here you are ms," The maid said to you. "Thank you!" You said. The maid soon left the room and you were left alone to eat your food.

You turned on your TV and put on your favorite television show. You ate your food while watching the Tv. After you finished your food you placed the empty plate back on the nightstand. You turned to look at the time again. It was 1:57 a.m. now.

 You decided to go to sleep because, 1: you were tired and 2: You were going to confront Daisuke about him knowing about your arranged marriage and that he had never told you about it.

You were a bit upset because you knew Daisuke would never hide anything from you, well at least you thought he would never hide anything from you. 'Maybe he just forgot about it? Maybe he wanted my parents to tell me?' You thought. 'No, Y/N stop thinking of reasons to forgive him!'.

Tomorrow you needed to ask him why he didn't tell you anything. 'Wait? Why did my parents tell Daisuke about my marriage first? Instead of telling me first?' You thought to yourself a bit annoyed.

You tried to get rid of the thoughts about Daisuke. You just wanted to go to sleep. You just have to remember to ask Daisuke why he hadn't told you. You were hoping his parents already told him about who he was going to marry.

You hoped he found out that you and he were going to get married. 

'An arranged marriage huh? I don't have feelings for Daisuke though. He likes someone else and that's not me.' You thought to yourself. Your heart slightly dropped at the thought of him with another woman other than you. 'No, no, I don't even like Daisuke?' you said to yourself.

At this point, you thought it would be best to drop the conversation between you and your brain so you could get some sleep, and soon enough you fell asleep.

...A/N...

Hey everyone! Hope you liked CHPT 5!

 !!check out my other books on my page!!

Also please follow me I just want some friends lol I'm very lonely I want people to talk to haha

Anyways, See you in the next one!

Love you, Babes!<3