𝟎𝟖 → 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐂 𝐇 𝐏 𝐓  𝟖

~Nothing?~

Vinnie tilted his head deepening the kiss. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance and you gladly opened your mouth for him. His tongue came in your mouth gliding his tongue across your teeth sliding his tongue across every nook and cranny there was in your mouth. He brought his tongue back into his mouth allowing you to now explore his mouth.

You brought your hand behind his head bringing his face closer to yours. His hands started roaming your body and tracing all your curves. His hands made their way up to your breasts and pinched them. You sighed and let out a breathy moan.

You grabbed his hands and brought them off your chest. You brought his hands back around your waist and kept on kissing him. You realized this was wrong. you were soon to be married. You put your hands on his chest and pushed him off of you. "Why did you do that?" He asked gasping for air. You caught your breath. "No, I can't do this with you," you said to him.

"Why?" Vinnie asked. "I'm engaged," You said with guilt building in your chest. "So? I can tell you don't want to be with him." Vinnie said back to you. You looked down to the floor in shame. "No, no, I can't do that," You said. You turned to the mirror and ran your fingers through your hair, fixing your hair and makeup.

You were done fixing everything and started to walk out of the bathroom. Your hand was about to push the door open until your wrist was held by someone. You turned around and Vinnie was holding a piece of paper. "If you change your mind," He told you. You grabbed the paper and put it in your purse and walked out.

You walked back to the booth where you and Daisuke had been. Daisuke was sitting their his face still holding onto a stoic expression. You sat down across from him. "Y/n? What took you so long?" Daisuke asked you. "I just needed to fix my hair and make-up." You said. You weren't lying you did have to fix your hair and make-up.

You grabbed your fork and started to cut your steak. You cut a piece and poked it with a fork and brought it to your mouth. Daisuke didn't tough his food he was just staring at you. "Daisuke? What's wrong?" you asked him looking back up at him. "Are you ready to go home?" He asked out of nowhere with a harsh voice.

"Why? I just back and we just started to eat." You asked him. "I think it's time to go home. It's getting late-" Daisuke said being interrupted by your phone ringing. You grabbed your phone and looked at the caller ID it was your mom. "It's my mom," You said glancing at Daisuke then putting your attention on the phone.

You answered your phone. "Y/n dear we think it would be a good idea if you started to live with Daisuke. Since you both will soon be married-" Your mom had said to you. "Please hand the phone to Daisuke," Your father said interrupting your mother. You handed your phone to Daisuke, he took your phone and held it to his ear. You could only hear murmuring and all you could see was Daisuke nodding his head with a blank face.

Daisuke handed you, your phone back. You took it and placed it back in your purse. "What did they say?" You asked him. He looked at you and didn't say anything for a couple of minutes. "You're coming home with me tonight." was all Daisuke said. "O-ok, If you want we can go home now." You said trailing off. Daisuke only nodded and stood up. He held out his hand and you took it.

You both started walking out the door of the restaurant. The paparazzi clustering around you two. Daisuke pushed them out of the way and walked to the Limo. He opened the door and let you in. He walked around the car and got in. The driver started to drive away from the restaurant to Daisuke's home. You felt quite uncomfortable around Daisuke. It felt like hatred surrounded the air.

You watched the buildings pass by. Your head leaning against the window. You admired all the shining lights. You felt something wrap around your hand. You looked down and noticed it was Daisuke's hand. You looked up to Daisuke and noticed he was staring right back at you. You moved closer to him and leaned your head on his shoulder. He squeezed your hand a bit tighter.

Nothing was said the rest of the way home to his house. You and Daisuke enjoyed the silence. Appreciating the moment that had opened to the two of you. You hadn't realized it but you were getting sleepy and fell asleep on his shoulder. You already arrived at Daisuke's house. He shook you awake and you opened your droopy eyes.

You looked at him. "Were here" He whispered into your ear. You nodded and started to get out of the car. You walked up to the doorway with Daisuke holding your waist. He unlocked the door and you both walked to his room.

"We need to take a shower," You said to him in a sleepy voice. He only nodded. You walked to the bathroom and closed the door. You started to get rid of your clothes. You soon stepped into the shower and opened it to hot water. It felt nice and smooth going all over your skin. You for once felt clean.

You noticed a figure. It was walking towards you. Daisuke had come in. You let him in you didn't move. Daisuke had gotten a shampoo bottle and started to help you clean your hair. The hot water rinsing off the shampoo. When he was done cleaning your hair he grabbed the body wash and started to rub your body with it.

...A/N...

OoOoOoOoOoOohhhhhhhhhhh

What did you guys think?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Love you, Babes <3!!