𝟎𝟓 → 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂 𝐇 𝐏 𝐓     𝟓

~Meeting~

"Good morning, Y/N," your father said to you. "Good morning father" You replied back. You were eating your breakfast with your parents. It was a normal day. When you finished your food you went back to your room. 

You walked through the halls of your house. You reached your room door and opened it, you walked to your bed a plopped down on it. You let out a big sigh you didn't even realize you were holding in. You thought about what happened with Daisuke. You were still wondering if he wanted to be with you.

'What did he mean by, "I think you know who I want to marry". You thought to yourself. Your thoughts were soon interrupted by your mother and father barging into your room. "Dear, It's a nice day outside why don't you go with Daisuke?" Your mother told you. "You should get to know your future husband," Your father said completing your mother's sentence.

"I don't feel like going out. I'm too tired" You said back to them. "Well dear, you're going to have to get ready because Daisuke is coming over very soon!" Your mother said slightly giddy. You groaned and nodded your head signaling to them that you would soon get ready.

Your parents soon left your room and decided to start getting ready. You walked to your closet and chose a grey shirt and a plaid skirt that ended just above your knees. You went to your shoe rack and chose some black heels. 

You walked over to your vanity and sat down you grabbed your hairbrush and brushed your hair. When you were fone brushing your hair and got your curling iron and curled your H/C hair. You were soon finished and got your hairspray and sprayed it on your hair. You then grabbed your perfume and put it on yourself. You were now done getting ready. So you decided to walk down the stairs because you were getting bored being alone in your room. 

You walked down your spiral stairs and saw Daisuke at the bottom. You glanced at him and walked past him and went straight to the kitchen to grab water. You walked to the fridge and got your water. When you closed the fridge door Daisuke came in out of nowhere. It made you jump unluckily your bottle was open and the water spilled on your grey shirt.

You looked down at your shirt and sighed in relief that nothing was seethrough. You walked away and grabbed a towel paper and patted your shirt. "Sorry," Daisuke said in a monotone voice. "Yea, It's ok," You said still patting your shirt. You walked over to the living room and Daisuke followed you.

"Why are you here, Daisuke?" You asked him. "Your parents had told me to come here," Daisuke replied to you. "Oh, ok," You said. You took out your phone and went scrolling through Instagram. A couple of minutes had passed by until your parents came into the living room. 

"Y/N, dear put your phone down." Your mother had said to you. You set your phone and looked up at your parents waiting for what they were going to say. "As you and Daisuke know you both are getting married." Your father said. "The reason we chose you both for each other was that you and he have known each other for quite a while." Your mother said.

"We had thought you two would be a good match for each other." your mother said. "Why are you telling us this now?" You said interrupting your mother. "Because You both know that you are going to get married to each other." Your father said. Well now you had your answer, Daisuke knew he was going to be marrying you. 

"What if we don't want to marry each other?" You asked. You noticed Daisuke's eyes widen a little. "Well, that is not your choice you must marry each other so we can merge our companies." Your mother said to you. 

"Speaking of your marriage we have a date set for your wedding!" Your mother said happily. "It's a couple of months from now." Your mother said. "Daisuke has been choosing your wedding for a while but hasn't found one yet." Your father added. You looked at Daisuke and he locked eyes with you. You were the first to remove your stare.

"We have a contract ready for you both to sign. This will make sure you both agree to this and you can read the rest of the paper which states everything in it" Your mother said handing you and Daisuke a paper. You were reading through the paper and signing it. You didn't know why you were signing it so willingly. You finished singing the paper and read through it one last time. This time something caught your eyes. 

'Y/N L/N will have offsprings with Daisuke Kambe.' 

"Mrs. and Mr. L/N, me and Y/N must do everything on this piece of paper?" Daisuke asked your parents. "Yes, dear. Including having children together as well." Your mother said to Daisuke. Daisuke nodded and glanced at you before going back to reading the paper. You blushed at the thought of You and Daisuke having children together. 

"Mother on this contract says nothing about divorcing. Are we not allowed to do so?" You asked your mother. "Dear, It says it right here. You may divorce each other if one is hurting another." Your mother said to you. You looked at Daisuke. 'He wouldn't hurt me, would he?' You thought to yourself. 

"Mother, Father may I be excused. I have signed the contract I would like to go outside." You said to your parents. Your mother and father nodded to you and with that, you handed them your paper and walked out to the backyard. 

Soon after Daisuke joined you outside. "Do you want to marry me Y/N?" Daisuke asked you. "I don't know. Do you want to marry me?" You asked Daisuke. There was a moment of silence until Daisuke replied to your question. "Yes, I do," Daisuke said to you. Your eyes widened and you looked at him. He stared back at you.

"Do you want to marry me?" You asked him again repeating yourself. "Yes," Daisuke said to you. You looked up to the stars. All of your questions were answered. Except for two. Did you want to marry Daisuke? Do you love Daisuke?

...A/N...

hey everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading!

See you next Time!!

!!Make sure to follow me because I announce when I update!!

Love you, babes!