𝟐𝟎 → 𝐅𝐮𝐧

C h p t  20

Sexual content

~Fun~

"Daisuke! not here we might get caught," You mentioned. "Then you better be quiet," Daisuke said with another one of his signature smirks. His face was already inching closer and closer to your cunt. His tongue already coming out and licking a strike up you. He grabbed onto your thighs and brought himself closer.

Daisuke licked your clit, once, then twice and started to suck on it. He brought two of his fingers and pushed them inside you. He moved his fingers faster and his movements only made you get closer and closer to your edge. Your thighs already twitching and trying to close together. Your hips started to roll forward in sync with Daisuke.

You tried to keep your moans down but it was only getting harder and harder to do so.  "F-fuck" You muttered and put your hand in your mouth to bite on it so you wouldn't make anymore noises. Your other unoccupied hand moved to grab onto Daisuke's hair roughly pulling on it but not enough for Daisuke to move his head. 

You were so close and you could feel it. You squeezed your eyes shut and held on to Daisuke. Everything in your vision went blurry and white. You moved your hands out of Daisuke's hair opened your eyes. Your breathing was heavy only returning to normal minutes later. You noticed Daisuke staring up at you with your cum all over his face.

He grinned at you and said "That was fun, we should do it again another time."

You wanted to retort back to him but you didn't have the energy to at least not right now. Daisuke went to wipe his mouth of and fix himself while you tried to stand. Your task was harder Daisuke watched you and every time you failed it only made him laugh harder.

"Can you help me?" You said while rolling your eyes at this man child. Daisuke nodded and headed towards you with your clothes. "Hey, next time we do that call me 'daddy', ok?" Daisuke chuckled at his own words and gave you a grin. "Fine," you said rolling your eyes and dressing up. 

Daisuke honestly thought you weren't going to agree with it, you really do surprise him. Daisuke got out of his thoughts once he felt someone smaller clinging to his arm. "Need my help to walk again, huh?," Daisuke said with another insufferable smirk.

You groaned and started to walk with Daisuke to meet everyone outside. You saw your parents already there and Daisuke's grandmother, when did they get here?

You and his grandma got along visibly well only a couple of times have you to fought. 

"Y/n! You found your dress right? I have to go soon." Your mother asked you. "Yea, I found it." You said a bit tiredly from your previous activities. "You sound so tired, has shopping already worn you out?" Your mother asked. You laughed slightly and nodded.

"Well then we should go home." Your mother said.

--

You arrived home and went straight to bed only to have Daisuke follow you. Daisuke laid down next to you and put his arm around you along with bringing you closer towards him. "You're tired already? We could've done so much more." Daisuke said with a sarcastic groan, which only earned him a slight smack to the chest.

"Y/n, if we had a child what would you name them?," Daisuke asked. "I don't know, were not having one right now so I can't think of any." You responded. "We could always name it after me." He said with a slight laugh, You honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"No, were not naming the child after you, you big brained bozo," You said with a genuine laugh. You moved to grab a pillow and strike it on Daisuke. Which in return made Daisuke take your pillow and throw it to the side while grabbing your wrists and placing them above you and placing himself on top of you. 

"Hey, you don't want to make daddy mad do you?" Daisuke said while leaning into your ear. "Woah, that was hot," You said only moments later did you realize that you said that out loud. "Fuck, I said that out loud didn't I" You said. "Yea, pretty much," Daisuke said while moving himself of you and removing his grip from your wrist only to kiss both of your hands and place them down.