Chapter 6

(The photo on top is becky)

i woke up and got dressed and then went to nonna to get her set up for the day.

"i know"she said weakly
"What nonna"i asked her
"i know they are going to close down bellas(the name of the diner)
"nonna how?"i asked her

"you think i do not see how hard you work and how upset you were yesterday ive heard you calculating costs and figuring out loopholes for too long chica,close the place down we can move some where else"she said trying to put on a weak smile

"no, that is the last thing we have of nonno i can figure out a way i promise"i reasurred

"No my little mio(nickname) you work so hard,let go,you need to live your life and mine is starting to end chica"she said tearing up i just hugged her we both cried together for ages then when we pulled ourselves together i said strongly.

"We are keeping the diner, and we are going to do it for nonno"i then kissed her head and went to stans club for my shift.

"Well look who it is,miss romano"stan said smiling at me.
he always gave me a wierd feeling i always felt so small around him.

"where do you want me to start"i asked
"Well go get changed and just show off that romano charm you have"he said and ushered me into the dressing room where i found becky dancing about.

"beckster(nickname) you good girl"i asked giggling.
"cmon girl,get your diva on"she laughed and i did as i was ordered by an obviously intoxicated becky.

we spent like 20 minutes laughing dancing and just enjoying life until we realised we were at work and had a job to do.

"lets go be divas"becky said
i felt different here, i felt alive we were just doing what we loved and we were getting payed for it, i mean yeah at times i felt uncomfortable but all jobs can make you feel like that right?

i was at this table with a group of guys,one of them looking like 32 older than me he took me to the bar and i explained that he couldnt buy me a drink or anything as it was against the rules for customers to buy the dancers stuff.

"i dont wanna buy a drink i wanna buy you"he laughed at his own joke.

"umm no i just no i dance nothing else"i stuttered look around for becky as we always had each others back with creepy customers.

"i just wanna see more of you"he said while grabbing me and dragging me away.
for a split second me and stans eyes met and he just smiled as i mouthed help
he turned around and ignored me.

when we got to the dressing room he threw me on the mattress and locked the door.

"i wanna see how beautiful you really are"he said close to my ear and then did what he wanted.
after wards he threw a stack of $50s at me then walked off.

i looked at the money and felt sick in total he had given me 1500.
i kept the money reluctantly.
"you will not believe the guy i met-tori whats wrong"her face fell and tone dropped when she saw me lying there i covered myself with a blanket and was shaking,it happened again.

she just hugged me for what felt like hours.

"if you want to leave here i will give you some money whenever your short"she said

"no there has to be two dancing divas"i tried to joke
"ill be okay just please not a word to anyone"i said tearing up again.

after the eventful day i went back home to see a note
-----------------------------
gone out with lizzie
food should be made for us when we get home at 8
-----------------------------

"nonna"i said while entering her room
"yes chica"she responded
"are you ready for your doctors appointment tomorow?"i ask her smiling
"yes mio"she responded also smiling

behind the smiles we were both so nervous as we find out wether her cancer has cleared up or not.....