Chapter 32

A/N
Heyo so basically i got a few requests for a smut scene between jay and tori and i- this is gonna sound pathetic but i cant write them, ive tried and they suck also i refuse to use words like "member" or "entrance" so sorry for the people who wanted it but something happens in this chapter and yall use your imagination to peice it together :)

Two months ago i gave my mom a part of my liver and thankfully she still doesn't know it was me who saved her life.

Ive been doing great though me and jay are still happily together in our apartment and everything is going right.

"Crap" i muttered as i looked at my period tracking app in the staff room at work
"You okay?" Nat asks me
"Yeah why?" I respond playing dumb
"Cause your looking at your period tracker like its a ghost" she joked.

"Im a month late"i say bluntly thankfully it was only me and nat in the room.
"Cmon well go do a test"she smiled at me and let me to the bathroom after grabbing a test from the medical box in the staff room.

"Ok i want you to know before you do this, if its negative its not the end of the world and if its positive jay will understand if you dont want the baby" nat gives me a loving smiled before i take the test from her and do it.

We stand in silence while the test does its thing and eventually
"Um tori" she says i look down and its positive, im pregnant.

"Oh crap what do i do?" I say as teafs threaten to pool.
"Go tell jay, ill explain to goodwin just go tell him" she smiles and i walk to the district with the test in my bag.

I get to the front desk and i saw trudy
"Hey tori! You here for jay i can buzz you up now"she smiled, she always had such a soft spot for me.
"Yeah but i need to show you something" i smiled and pulled the test out of my bag.

Her face immediately lights up and she says
"Oh my gosh tori i cant believe it!" Her smile is so bright its so cute.

I walk to inteligence and saw jay sitting at his computer, adam saying "hey tors" makes him lift his head and say "hey babe arent you meant to be at work?" I nod and say
"Can we talk in there" he nods and adam and kevin both go 'oooh'
"Its nothing bad i swear" i reassure jay as he nods

When we get into the office i shut the blinds and pull the test out his face is adorable, his smiles brighter than the sun and his eyes were full of so much love and happiness.
"Baby this is... this is perfect i cant believe... i cant!" He said not being able to string a sentence because of his excitement
"Wait why arent you smiling?"his face fell with worry.

"Can we do this jay? What if im a bad mom like my mom was?" I teared up as he said this

"Were tori and jay, we can do anything" i nodded in agreement as i realised we can do this.
Jay opened the door of the office we were in and yelled
"Im gonna be a dad!" He yelled to be met with cheers and congratulations.

After getting congratulated and hugged i went to the store before goint to the firehouse.

I looked at the 'Worlds best Grandpa' t-shirt that i was gonna give my dad.

When we got there i saw boden and hermann
"Hey! Have you seen my dad?" I smiled
"Inside kid" hermann responded and i walked inside to see my dad

"Hey tors!" Dad smiled at me

A/N
Hey yall super short chapter here but i will try and update more often now :)