1.Sleepless nights

Ever since the breakup with Veer, Bani's nights had become a battleground. She struggle every night to sleep. For the outer world it may seem like she is laying on bed. But, the darkness is pressing on her from all sides and her heart is heavy with the feelings for Veer. His memories torment her, his face haunted her and his voice is echoing in the back of her mind like a relentless storm. She is still trying hard for more than three years to overcome her past. Every passing night she was plagued by nightmares about Veer who is quenching for revenge. It wasn't easy for her to escape from the pain of betrayal and the nightmares trapped her in the endless cycle of fear and heart ache. Tonight was no different. As she drifted into the realm of dreams, she had another nightmare of running away from Veer.

Sweetheart ...why are you running away from me?

This time I won't allow you to leave me. I will make you rot in my hell and your every tear brings immense happiness to me

You left me for your so called family and wealthy boyfriend and blamed me as a betrayer

I will isolate you from all of them and teach how it hurts without your loved ones presence

You will yearn for their presence like how I craved for your love

You are the one who cheated me on the name of that f***ing love.

Once you desperately need my attention for your cheap games. Now you are going to regret it.

You never knew how my attentiveness crush my backstabbers

You are going to feel my wrath everyday sweetheart.

Bani woke with a start, her body drenched in a cold sweat, her heart racing as if trying to escape the nightmare that still clung to the edges of her consciousness. With trembling hands she took the glass of water from table and gulped it. After a lot of efforts, she calmed her body and mind. After her breakup with Veer, he is accompanying her in dream every night. Regardless of her breakup with him for his betrayal, her heart never accept the breakup and it fought with her mind all time that he is her soul mate.

Though she is deeply hurt, her heart consider only Veer as her soul mate. Once upon a time this word soulmate meant a lot to her and she believed in those fairy tales.

No matter how hard she tried, her mind was consumed with the thoughts of Veer and the hurt he inflicted on her. She couldn't help but think about all the times they had shared together, all the promises he had made to her, and how he had broken them all. She felt like a fool for believing his words.

He never spoke any hard words when they were together. His scolding's are even for her well-being. No one can be a sweet person like him. But it were all honey rubbed words with cruel intentions which she understood later.

She felt like a princess who got her charming prince. She was flying in the air like a unicorn.

All her hopes shattered when she saw the real face of Veer on that unforgettable day....

The noxious words spitted from his mouth exactly portray that he think of her only as a whore...

But in her dream he appears as a devil who is awaiting for his revenge...He torments me for his mistakes...

She didn't understand the logic behind her never-ending dream. She thought Veer even forgot her existence in the world. She thought that he might be flirting with a girl to satisfy his lust.

If someone ask me anything about love now, she would say that it is just a word used by people to fulfil their sexual needs..

She never thought that her perspective on life would have a drastic change..

She is unable to trust him after seeing his affair with another girl. Her self-respect won't allow her to stay near him at any cost...

That incident is killing her every moment and it turned her into an insomniac patient. Even after taking sleeping pills, peaceful sleep seems far from her life.Veer came in her dreams and torture her in the name of love...

The only thing which kept her sane is her family. She only have her father and her sister Meera. Her mother died after giving birth to Bani. Currently, she is working as a team lead in a project of a top IT company. Focusing on her work helps to forget Veer for a while. She did a lot of hard work to attain the position of TL. The main goal of her life is to look after her family. She is saving money to help her father financially in all aspects.

Her sister Meera is the only moral support with whom she could share everything without any hesitation...Still she didn't share anything about her love life with Meera. She don't want Meera to see her as a stupid girl who lost all her hopes in love. With all these thoughts running in her mind continuously, she roamed her eyes around the room, and saw the clock. It shows the time as 3 am and her mental tiredness overpower her mind.

Veer always seems mysterious to her mind but somewhere deep within, a flicker of hope remained which constantly tell that Veer is her saviour .She forgot everything when his thoughts occupied her mind. She remembered that all employees of her company have an important meeting tomorrow and she need to arrive office earlier than usual to make arrangements. She need to face the upcoming day to fight against the darkness that held her captive for a long period of time. She self-motivate her and vowed to become a successful person in her career. She went to the table and find out the sleeping pill. She swallow it quickly to get some sleep.

Bani thinks that her dream has nothing to do with her real life. For her it's just a result of her overthinking about Veer. But little did she know that dream may represent something that might happen in future.

Will Bani knew that her nightmare is chasing to change her life upside down.

For her, it might be an important meeting. But she is never aware of the fact that the chasing demon would present himself in front of her tomorrow.