21.Bani's change

After entering the house,Bani couldn't take rest because of the incident happened in hospital.She never thought Veer can figure out that she visited the hospital to see Jay.. She wondered how he can watch every movement of her like a detective and proceed a step forward to force her into the cage created by him.She still can't find the answer for his attention towards her. From all the things that happened from his visit to the company she can clearly understand that he want her in his sight.. Whenever she tried to go away from him he caught her red-handed and his fury is hyping to the next extent to bring her back to him.. Apart from Jay matter Veer didn't push her to obey his words. Even during the work Veer didn't blame Bani for unnecessary reasons. Only when she tried to pull him down he retort it back with the same intensity..

        Bani is trying to discover the intentions of Veer regarding her. She can't even conclude Veer's hatred towards Jay and why he is striving hard to detach Jay from her. She need to reveal Veer's real intentions.She finally realized that going against him would do nothing good for her and Jay. If she wants to know the truth,she must wait for Veer to open up to her.. Considering her relationship with Veer she never want to give another chance to him because of his betrayal.. She is confused a lot because when Veer is the first one to threw her out of his life and the sight of him cheating with another girl still haunts her and she will never forget that till her body lie under the grave...

          In the end, she choose to avoid Jay for time being and to work under Veer both for the safety of Jay and her family.. She always wants Jay to be happy with or without her in his life.If sacrificing her friendship will give peace for him, she will do it wholeheartedly without any regrets.

           Next day, Bani went to office with new determination to discover Veer's real feelings for her. She neither want to show her fear nor her feisty attitude to him. She wants to behave like a professional and promised herself to show him that she is the bravest woman to face him alone without anyone's help. She entered the office with absolute confidence. Vikram is happy to see Bani's face as it didn't show off any sorrow and her face glowed with confidence. He is almost shocked that she accepted the fact of managing the monstrous boss alone in a different city.Bani wished him heartily and went to Veer's cabin to give his black Coffee..

            She knocked the door and went inside to place the coffee cup in his table. As usual he raked his eyes all over her body and try to witness any emotions like fear in her face. But all he got was only emptiness. She wished him a good morning with a smile. But he want to converse with her.

Bani..Are you alright????

Yes sir.I am perfectly alright.

Did you informed your family about shifting of job???

Yes sir. I assure that I will shift to the Delhi branch within the time given by you...

I need your assurance to cut off the friendship ties with Jay..

Sure sir. As per your order it will happen before shifting to Delhi without any delay...Anything else Sir???May I Leave???

            Veer can't believe the words he heard from Bani. He initiated this conversation to see her anger or fear or pleadings to continue the friendship of Jay. Even though he won't allow her, he want to reveal the hidden emotions of her to observe the impact of his yesterday's threat. But, she blew that matter off like the dust on her hand. She stood there for his further reply. For the first  time, Veer remained stunned by her response and saw her with calculating eyes. He nodded her to leave his cabin and started thinking of her strange behavior. A plan popped up in his mind  and he continued his work.