11.Jay's evil plan

Jay came to visit Bani's father after his surgery.Many things troubled his mind and Bani didn't contact him due to all the problems she faced in life..Only the problems occupied her mind and she didn't even spoke a lot with her own family..Jay want to know about Bani's condition as she didn't attend his calls and didn't reply to any of his messages.. Veer's Arrival in Bani's life bothered him a lot and he want to know Bani's state of mind about Veer and about her job.More than his financial problems Veer's presence in Bani's life stressed him more and he oath to separate Bani and Veer like he did in past.. So he came to Bani's house..Meera welcomed him and he asked about their father's wellbeing.He also talked with Bani's father and gave him hope that he will do everything in Meera's marriage like his own son..While talking with Meera and her father,Jay queries them when she will reach home..

Di...When Bani will reach home??

Around 9pm at night...

Why she took more time reach home than usual???

She behaves totally different nowadays and didn't speak with us often..May be she feared a lot because of Papa's illness...

She didn't respond to any of my calls messages di..Did she had any problem in working place??

No Jay...But she informed once that her new boss is kinda strict and expect perfection from his employees..After his arrival she left early in morning and reach home lately to finish the task..Then she eat and sleep...She didn't talk about anything or anybody..She behave mysteriously and only thing she talk about is our Papa's health..

Ok di...I will pick her at 9pm from office after she finish off her work as I want to talk with her...

Ok Jay..Now come and take rest...You are also tired with travel...

Sure di..

Jay smiled at Meera but his heart filled with confusion about Bani's behaviour after arrival and decided to deal her in a different way for separating her from Veer.
************************************
In office,Bani almost started to know the bossy nature of Veer which will be more irritating even for the most adjustable creature in the world.His mood swings are like pregnant ladies and she is wondering how Vikram tolerate him for almost 2 years..It is unbearable for her within a week..Meanwhile Vikram and Bani started to have brother-sister relationship and she started call him bhai.Both of them started to care for each other and it's also happy for Vikram to have a new supporter like Bani..Not only she learnt everything quickly but also she helped him to complete all works on time and because of her he got less scolding from Veer..She also made sure that he never skip breakfast and lunch even during tight schedules..She bring lunch for him everyday and didn't allow him to have lunch from outside hotels...
They develop a sibling bond and it even surprised Veer how Bani become closer to Vikram..But,Veer didn't ask any questions regarding this matter as his work is completed on time and Vikram won't create any problem for Bani...Veer called Vikram to bring the files and presentation for tomorrow meeting..Vikram stopped eating lunch and stood from his seat..Bani stopped him and told to finish his lunch first as it's 4 past 30 minutes and it's almost evening...She told that she can submit those things to Veer.She took those files and went to Veer's cabin.

Excuse me Sir...May I come in..

Yes...get in...

I think I alloted this work to Vikram..

Yes sir.. He was eating lunch and so I brought these files to your cabin..

Why you care for him so much??

No sir..it's just a concern on my colleague..

Do you really see him as a colleague??

It's none of your concern sir...I can treat him with whatever relation I want to...And if your work is done perfectly then what is the need to ask personal questions to your employees??