14.Important day💕💕💕

Bani never thought Veer could leave her so easily... When he ordered Vikram to return her originals she was shocked whether she heard him correctly...Inside her heart she felt disappointed because he didn't stop her and also she felt relieved that she can live her life peacefully without any troubles ...Her heart's emotions didn't match with her mind thoughts..She craved his presence around her and at the same time she wished to be far away from him...When her heart and mind are saying different things her gut instinct says that something big is gonna happen soon and she couldn't predict it...She was tired of her overthinking...She couldn't think more of Veer or her job ..She need to take rest for a while...
When she stepped into her house,her Jiju was sitting in the sofa with a worried look and her di is compromising him...She doesn't know what had happened.She feared whether her Di's marriage with him will be a problem for his parents...She run towards them..Both Meera and Tapish once stopped talking and looked Bani with confusion...

Di....What happened?Why both of you looking worried....?

Your jiju is suspended from the project he was working with....

What di???What are you telling and why?? Everything was going fine...What happened now??

Yes Bani... Everything was fine...But suddenly Mr.Singhania suspended me for a mistake and he isn't ready to listen to my words....He wasn't a person who punish someone easily without analysing anything...But today
he didn't even look at me...I don't know the reason...

Jiju.... Did Mr.Singhania suspended you today directly...

Yes Bani....I thought he called me to discuss about the project but I never thought it would be about my suspension...

Don't worry Jiju... Everything will be alright and he will allow you to continue your project...

I hope so Bani...But how you came early today??

I took a day off jiju....I have some important work...

Ok Bani...Meera I am leaving now and both take care of your father...I will try to convince my boss...Don't worry Meera...Take care...

Meera hugged him with tears due to his problem in job and she can't tolerate his worries whereas Tapish is feeling guilty for saying lies to Meera..But he is left with no other option as he can't oppose Veer who can make him to beg in streets with his power..His one call can make him jobless throughout the city and he can spoil anyone reputation with the flick of his fingers...Tapish very well knew that his boss can go to any extent to achieve what he wants either in crooked or straight way...In his game,he got a gem Meera and Tapish never want to miss her at any cost..Slowly Meera completely occupied his heart without so much of efforts...Her love is very pure which didn't expect anything in return but accept him completely as himself..He hold his hands tightly around her with a overwhelmed feeling of love and guilt...He left the place fastly as he couldn't control his tears that is struggling to come out of his eyes...

Bani is stunned by seeing her sister and jiju..Her heart is feeling so much of emotions all at once...Her lips are shivering and she is biting her lips to control her tears...She wants Meera to be happy always...She felt alive during these hard days and tolerated her problems only by seeing her sister happy with her love..But she never thought her decision to live peacefully will cost her sister's and jiju happiness..Her self respect is stopping her to apologize Veer...But she had no other way to save her sister and jiju life..She is very well aware of Veer's stubbornness..She knew he won't leave her..But she never thought he will go against her family happiness and drag them into their personal issues.It seems like he never gets tired of playing with her emotions and she still don't know the reason behind his chase for her as he can have any woman without efforts..She decided to call him and dialled his number...