3.Awaiting with vindictiveness

Veer P.O.V:
How will you feel when the one you loved more than everything else in the world broke up with you??

And that too the person portrayed you as a betrayer...backstabber... and all the words that is fit for a cheater

When you only provide love with all your heart and soul but inturn you are named as the most deceptive person in the world???

You should revert it back right??

You need to make them understand what real pain is...

You must feed them with the same venom which they provide when you are starving for love...

Bani Sweetheart❤️You are going to suffer my wrath very soon...

After our break up I worked hard to attain this position.I never revealed my identity as a son of a billionaire during my college days.I don't want anyone around me for my money.

I like to have few persons near me
only for my love ❤️ and nothing else.I thought bani was a girl whom my soul belonged to..I was ready to do anything for her without any hesitation...I never trusted anyone blind foldedly in my life like i trusted Bani.My mouth not in once utter any harmful words towards her.

But my soul get shattered when she called me as a womanizer...

I could have forgive her if she told the truth that she isn't interested in me.But how can I leave her so easily when she insulted my unconditional love.

I can't think anyone else in her place even after she left me..

Why she punished me when I am not at fault???

I promise you sweetheart... definitely i will make you suffer in my own hell which you created for me....

You are going to leave your family willingly and come with me.I am sure that I will make this happen soon..

You will be surprised and shocked to see this different version of me sweetheart 😉

That's why I bought the company you are working.I am awaiting to see those scared chocolatey brown eyes which once made to forget the world...

How would she look???

Lovely..

Adorable..

Gorgeous...

Mesmerizing...

Why my mind never stop praising her even after that heart wrecking breakup????

So many unanswered questions...

But my inner beast never calm without isolating her from everything. I will be the only person for her to feel all the earthly feelings in this world..

I ordered my PA to collect the details of all employees and arrange the meeting with team leads working in the company.The arrangement might look like the new CEO's wish to know about the ongoing projects. But only my heart knows it was arranged to wash out the peace in my Bani's heart.

She will try to escape from my clutches in all possible ways.
But I will be present in all her choosen path and till eternity I won't leave her.

Finally the day arrived...

************************************
Veer is getting ready for meeting..He gave importance to each and every single thing in his appearance which would make any girl fall for him.He made himself ready like he is gonna walk in a fashion parade..His sharp features and the outfit he select make him look like a prince from heaven dressed for a official meeting.He took more time than usual for dressing..

When veer set foot on his office every employee looked at him in awe
and they started wonder what is so special on this day.

Hey look at our boss...He is soooo hot..

No he is not only hot...he is manly,attractive, handsome and pick every word in English dictionary to describe his pulchritudinous.

For the first time I felt something other than his dominance in our office.

Did he went on a date???

These are some of the conversations Veer heard and only a chuckle left his mouth.

All the female employees eyes never left Veer..They stared at him like the eighth wonder of the world and never blinked their eyes till his image fade away from their eyes..

He went to his room and called PA... Even his PA didn't seem to believe that he is standing infront of his cold and arrogant boss...For the first time he saw Veer smile in his three years of experience...

Veer snapped his fingers and said,"Why are standing like a statue??
Immediately connect to the virtual meeting with new company.."

His PA shivered and trembled after listening to his voice and literally running away from his cabin for connecting the virtual meeting..

When the meeting started,Veer can't focus on the presentation of team leads..His mind is fully occupied only with his Sweetheart ❤️.He is awaiting to see her..He is tapping his fingers on the table and shoes on the floor continuously with anxiety.
Veer eyes fixed on the screen as he is going to pluck something from it.

His PA amazed seeing his boss condition and wanted to ask the reason of his restlessness..But he dare not to ask him as he don't want to lose his job...

When Bani started to give presentation Veer eyes started glitter like diamond 💎 like the thirsty man who saw an oasis in the heat flaming desert..Her words or the project details never passed through his ears and he isn't even interested in listening to her...He never thought that her screen presence can shake his entire ego..He thought he only had hatred filled in his heart for Bani..But the moment his gaze fell on her,his heart filled with concern instead of vengeance..Bani looked pale and weak.The chubby and bubbly girl he once knew was gone and the woman he saw now looks like a person who fake her happiness.Even though she applied makeup to cover her dark circles her eyebags tell a different story.The forced smile she kept on her lips is entirely new to Veer.Her eyes lost its shine and look like a dry land waiting for rain..Veer world stopped revolving as he saw Bani..He wants to grab Bani from that place and hug her tightly.

But his beast awakened and over ruled his soft side and make him remember about his revenge. He thought that he already suffered a lot and it's time to show her what she lost in life...

When he is busy in planning revenge his PA called him with fear.Veer raised his brow and asked" What now?"

"Sir the presentation was over and now you need to introduce yourself to the employees of that new firm"

Veer nodded at him and said "Summarise the important points, prepare a report and mail me by today evening .You may leave now"

Veer then looked at the screen and said,"The project leads explanations was excellent and all of them seem to be intelligent and hardworking.I would like to meet you all personally after my arrival to the company..I hope you all will be happy to work under me..Thank you.. "

I wish I could see Bani face and hear her mind voice after seeing my presence...But unfortunately I don't have any magical powers.

Soon Sweetheart... Soon...

You are going to meet me directly and I will enjoy every moment of your suffering. Until then, try to strengthen your heart for my arrival and let's see how you are going to pretend this time..
***********************************
Extremely sorry for late update..Busy with personal works..Hope you will like this chapter...Thanks for the readers who voted for chapters and consider my book for reading..The most valuable thing you can offer someone is your time and thank you for spending time to read this book...