17.Gift on dinner date

I just want you to end your friendship with him.Avoid him,make him to hate you...Do every single thing to end the lovable relationship with Jay.If you did this I won't interfere in his life otherwise I will erase his existence in this world without any trace.This is your punishment Sweetheart....

             Bani never expected this punishment from Veer.Despite volunteering herself for being punished she can't bare the hatred of Jay and she didn't know how she is going to lead her life without her only caretaker.In this whole world,she had only Jay to share all her secrets.He is the one who engulfed her with supportive hands when Veer crushed her heart with betrayal.Bani is suspicious about Veer and she also feared about his anger issues with Jay.

             She stared at Veer and his eyes are glittering in victory because he knew definitely Bani will accept it.He want to celebrate the separation of Bani and Jay.But,he felt worried for Bani's melancholy state.He knew the depth of their bonding.He is also aware that Bani trust Jay more than she trust Veer.But only by separating them,he can be close with his sweetheart and Jay will definitely be a hurdle in their relationship.So,he planned perfectly to  detach Jay from Bani's life..Bani nodded her head as a yes to Veer for his punishment and tears are brimming in her eyes.

            I accept your punishment Veer.But, I need some time to execute it as you knew the condition of Jay.

            Jay will be in more critical condition if you failed to leave him.

            Your words and action are piercing my heart Veer.The emotional pain I am going through is unbearable.

              You are feeling pain for an unworthy person and it isn't necessary Bani .Why can't we do something romantic instead of wasting time ???

Bani is totally upset with Veer and she isn't in the condition to restrict him because she is physically,emotionally and mentally tired due to so much of incidents.But,the creature who is responsible for all these horrible incidents wants to do romance with her.She thought Veer lost his mind and become insane.Whereas Veer don't want to ruin the special day due to the unpleasant incidents.His natural inborn adamant attitude isn't ready to leave Bani.His insight remind him how his sweetheart will swoon over his presence and he craved to feel how she will lose herself in his touch.As he planned earlier,he decided to ask her hands for a dance.He went near her and wiped the tears with his thumbs on both eyes but Bani turned her head in opposite direction because she knew when she say any harsh words it will only affect Jay.Veer also conclude that convincing Bani to have dance is a difficult task and threatening her will be an easy way.

Sweetheart....I need a return gift from you for the dinner date..

I am not wealthy enough to gift the great Veeranshu Singhania...

Let's have a dance babie...That's the gift you can offer to Mr.Veeranshu Singhania....If you didn't offer the gift I wished for then Jay will pay the price for your ignorance...

       Bani unintentionally stood from the couch and present herself to Veer to have dance..Veer hold her hand gently and placed a kiss on her forehand,swirl her around.Bani's back touched Veer's body and he slowly caressed her hands from bottom to top with his middle finger.Bani's legs go weak in his feather touch and she closed her eyes and bit her lips tightly to control herself from falling for him.Veer can feel Bani's nervousness and he decide to tease her.Veer slowly removed the saree near her waist and swivel his forefinger around her navel.Bani's heart travel from earth to heaven and she is losing herself in that divine feeling.She wished that Veer will insert his finger inside her navel and pinch her waist.But Veer wants to make Bani yearn for his touch and he isn't ready to give immediately what Bani wished for.He removed his fingers and hugged her tightly and turned her body to face him...

Do you like it Sweetheart???Or wished for something else???

Nooooo....I don't expect anything Veer.

You will get everything from me.You don't need to beg babie..Just ask your wish...

I don't need anything..Please let Jay live his life...

Uffffff....You again started blabbering about that dhabewala...Come we will continue from where we left....

        Veer lifted her up in bridal style ,spin her around and placed her on the floor and when she lose her balance he tightly hold her waist by snaked his arms around it.He smirked at her and picked her up in a swift movement which made her boobs collided with his hard chest and she fondle his cheeks voluntarily by forgetting everything.Veer was mesmerized by her embrace and he nuzzled himself in the crook of her neck.He inhaled her scent and kissed all over her back.Bani is totally under the control of Veer and she enjoyed each and every touch of him deeply.Bani coped every dance step with Veer like a snake controlled by a snake catcher..Veer savor her and like how she is hypnotized in his embrace...He gradually released her from him and Bani is back to earth after he leave her from his hold..She felt embarrassed and Veer placed a glass of water in her hands to calm her fast beating heart.She gulped the water and kept the glass on table...

Sweetheart....

Veer....Shall I leave now???It's already late and Meera di will search for me...

Don't worry..I will drop you at home...

I need some personal space Veer.I want some alone time.You got your return gift..

Yes...I got what I wished for....Didn't you enjoyed it????

....................

Your harmful words are much better than your silence...I don't want to frighten you more..Don't think too much...

Bani didn't reply to Veer and she finally looked at him before she leave his house...She felt ashamed for losing herself and let Veer to control her to have his ways.Moreover she questioned her friendship for Jay as she didn't worry about him when she is in the gentle embrace of Veer.Even when she tried to run far away from Veer,her destiny and his power pulled her towards him..She stressed herself about the partition of her friendship with Jay and the days she is going to spend with Veer.

Yaaaayyyyy....Romantic chapter...I hope you all will like it..Enjoy reading and comment your feedback.