5.Day 1️⃣Meera's marriage proposal

Veer plan worked very well and he kept bani in her cage of anger instantly when he blurted out that she isn't fit to be a team lead..He knew Bani potential and her dedication towards work..But he want to burn her with her own anger. He like to close all the helping doors for Bani and wanted her to surrender him..

But, Bani isn't a woman who can bow and accept the defeat immediately. Bani knew the power of Veer as CEO and thinks that if she return the compensation amount she can escape from him..She thought Veer can only screw her financially and somehow she can manage it with her friend and family help..She compromise herself and reached home.

When she reached home,her Meera di welcomed her with a warm smile on her face...Bani felt some different glow in Meera di face and she is more interested to know the reason behind it.

Seems like someone is glittering like gold

Meera toch her cheeks, forehead,chin and asked Bani"Did my face really glitters like gold?"

Bani threw her handbag on the sofa, hug Meera from behind and said
"Yes di you are looking very happy and your face glow with happiness...May I know the reason?Did your prince came from heaven and propose you?"

Meera cheeks turned into beet red and she smile nervously...

Oh god!!!Thank you so much..

Finally I guessed it right..

Meera di please say about my jiju...

Who is he?

Where is he?

How he looks?

When did he proposed?

Did you already knew him?

Ohhh Bani please stop...

Stop asking so much of questions..

How can I answer all those questions in one go?

Is it so??Do I want to stop ??

Okay I will stop asking questions and I am going to start doing something ??

Bannniii....No... No....Don't do that Don't do that...

Meera started running around whereas Bani caught Meera within fraction of seconds and started tickling .Meera lost her balance and fell on the sofa...She can't stop laughing as Bani continue to tickle her in soft spots of her body...Both of them started breathing fastly and finally Bani stopped tickling.

Are you going to say the details of jiju or I want to tease you more???Haan...

Okay...okay... First freshen up yourself..I will bring some refreshments for you..

No....no di... first you say the story...Then only I am going to refresh..Otherwise my head will burst in suspense...

Ufff...You behave like a five year old kid...

Yes I am a kid for you even when I grew 60yrs...

No one can win you in argument Bani..
Your soon to be jiju's name is Tapish...

Tapish...Meera Tapish...It sounds good..But, di I heard this name already... Did you know him before?

Even you too knew him before...He is my college crush....

Yes now I remember...You just see him everyday from afar, blush with yourself and didn't even talk to him on last day.Am I right di???

Meera pinched Bani arm and twisted her ears playfully..."If you tease me like this I won't tell anything"

Please di..I am your chottu sister na...Say the full story..

Tapish met our father in his office and introduce himself as my college mate.He also expressed his feelings for me and asked my hands for marriage to our father...

Wooowwww... Such a gentleman ah...What our father said?Did our papa beat him??

Nooo...Our papa said him that If I am interested in this proposal and his family also like me,we can proceed this to next level...

Yaayyyy...Meera di what is your decision??

How can I avoid him?He is my only crush and I am on seventh heaven after knowing his love for me...I said yes to papa and another good news is he is going to visit our house with family on tomorrow..

We need to make all the arrangements di..I will help you in cleaning the house,preparing food and everything..

Am I dreaming? Did my little princess said that she is going to take leave from her job and help me?We aren't going to get engaged tomorrow..It's just a visit...You don't want to take pressure and I can handle it myself..How you came so early today?

Bani's happiness vanished the next second when Meera pronounce the word work...Only she knew what happened with her work and how that moron planned to degrade her..She don't want to convey the information about his resignation to her family as she don't want to spoil their happiness..Bani tried to divert the topic about her job.

So,she asked her di "Where your fiance is working?"

He is working as a project manager in a leading company...Mmm I forgot that company name...It is ....It is....Haan Singhania group of companies

Di...Say it again....

Can't you listen properly....It is Singhania group of companies...Okay dr..I have work in kitchen....You go and freshen up now...

God.... God.... No...No..Why my jiju want to work in that monster company??If Veer knew Meera di is going to marry his employee he will threaten him to stop this marriage...Please god don't let him know this till my di get married...

How can I settle the compensation amount if di's marriage is going to happen soon...

Bani never knew that Veer send Tapish for Meera's marriage proposal and Meera's marriage won't happen if she didn't come back to Veer.
************************************
There are two more days left for Bani to approach Veer..We are going to see what more will happen in Bani life within these two days...Will she broke down completely?