27.Nostalgic moments

Veer was taken aback for few moments when Bani deliberately touched his hands to soothe her mind from chaotic thoughts.. It was totally unexpected for him even though he knew that she
encountered nightmares due to her childhood horrible incident.. He chose to leave her alone to calm her nervous and unsettled mind... But the unpredicted happened when Bani stopped him from leaving her.. The tears from her eyes spoke the lot of untold painful words with him and he surely knew that her self respect was arresting her heart from opening up to him... He perceived her feelings and instantly hugged her tightly to his chest till her eyes stopped from shedding tears.. Finally when she accepted her defeat and stopped being a strong woman in front of him, his heart felt a pang of pain.. He was the one who encouraged her to be a strong woman during their past.. But, now he witnessed with his own eyes how her confidence shattered into million of pieces and she begged for the peaceful life of her family.. Veer expected the same when he came back to take his revenge on Bani. He enjoyed when Bani revert back with sarcastic replies for his actions. He relished her presence around him.. He rejoiced while teasing her... Her helpless state filled guilt in his heart.. He hided his pain skillfully and threatened her to obey his words for her family wellbeing.. He permitted her to stay with her family for a week to stabilize her mental health.. He wanted her to consult a psychologist to overcome her trauma on fire accident after her transfer to main branch... He recalled the day when she first shared about her childhood trauma....

Veer was searching for Bani as she wasn't present in their usual meeting place... When he found her, he saw her in miserable state and the reason was unknown to him.. He approached her and tried to initiate a talk....

Bani.... You look worried and it seems that you are controlling yourself from letting your tears down....

Veer... I... I....

Veer can clearly saw that she is biting her teeth continuously to control her tears and her hands are shivering... She looked like she is having panic attack and the sweat beads are rolling down throughout her face... He hold her hands and took her to a secluded place and patted her shoulders continuously to calm her heart. He softly grazed her hair and wanted to hug her for relaxation.. But, he didn't want to take advantage of her situation so he resist himself and waited for Bani to express her pain... Bani cried for a while and looked at him.. He gave her a glass of water and wiped her tear traces with his kerchief... At last she shared everything about the fire accident and the loss of her friend... Veer listened everything carefully and advised her....

***************************************
Fear won't change reality Bani...

You can win only by overcoming your fears...

To save people from fire, you need to be a courageous person...

Ensure all the safety precautions to escape fire accident in your surroundings...

Don't let that horrible incident happen in front of you again..

Believe in yourself and you are capable of overcoming your fear...

Bani.... How did you remember that trauma now????

Veer I heard our college canteen caught fire and suddenly my mind reminisced the past.....

Veer took her outside college and bought her favorite butterscotch ice cream...

Bani started at him differently and Veer feed ice cream to her.. His care somehow soothe her disturbed mind and his words gave confidence to overcome her fear....

Sweetheart... See... A cup of icecream is enough to solve your trauma... Only you are struggling a lot to handle it...

Veer.... Stop teasing me.... You knew it's not the magic of icecream....