22.Frightening side of Veer

Bani's phone ranged and interrupt their conversation. When Veer looked the screen it displays Jay's name. Before touching the mobile Bani looked at Veer like she asked permission to attend the call. He neither express his anger nor his disappointment. His face is stoic with no expression and Bani cut the call and switched off her mobile. She took a deep breath and looked at Veer.

Sir, I would like to leave.....Shall I go....

I'd like to spend some more time with you...So stay here...

I think the treat ended and it won't be professional to stay unnecessarily with you..

Stay here otherwise.....

Otherwise...What will you do sir???

Like I told earlier I will make you as my mistress....

I won't agree for that at any cost.

What if the cost is your lives of your papa, Meera di  and Jiju...I want you right now and if you disobey me I will kill your whole family and it is a promise.

              Bani startled and couldn't say anything. She never expected this kind of words from Veer and it clears that he needs only her body. The mild respect she had for him vanished in air. She couldn't say yes or no or any other offensive words against him. He promised  to take the lives of her family. He saw her vulnerable state. His eyes never showed any emotions. She didn't feel any lust or love in his eyes. All she felt is his dominance, authority and supremacy over her. She don't dare to move and look anywhere. Her fear made her to lower her head and sweats formed under her feet and palm. She hold her churidar top tightly with both hands  and she kept her toes of one leg on another.

             Without speaking a single word Veer barged Bani towards his chest. She hold his shirt firmly for balance. He moved her hair strands on her front and started to unzip her top. Tears sprinted out from her eyes and Veer's shirt got wet with her tears. He stopped unzipping her top and moved from her. He lifted her head and saw her tears. She slowly mumbled "I don't want this Veer." because of fear.

            So, finally you addressed me with my name...If I want your body, I would have threatened you long ago when you first came to meet me in hotel to ask for your job. Even against your wish I can make you surrender yourself to me. I am capable of that sweetheart. Don't worry .I won't f**k you without your consent.

           Veer...please drop me at home.

           I didn't finish it Bani. When we are alone, address me with my name. You belong to my personal circle. Don't behave like I am stranger to you.

          Okay Veer.

          What you decided on Jay's matter?

          As you said, I will remove him  from my life.

          That would be the only option if you want to see him alive. Why do you behave like an obedient person who follows all the orders of boss?

          I thought you wanted me to behave like that.

         But, Sweetheart I thought it was your plan to maintain distance from me to save Jay. Humble attitude doesn't suit you.

        I....I.....

       If you want any clarification ask me directly. Don't play stupid games. Get ready I will drop you at home.

        Bani didn't reply anything and went along with him. She seated herself in co-driver seat and wear seat belt. Veer started his car and didn't speak anything to her. She didn't have the courage to initiate the conversation. She switched on her mobile and called Meera to inform that she is on her way to home. She saw missed calls of Jay and ignored it for now. She looked through the window and saw the road which is free unlike weekdays. Veer parked the car near an ice cream shop and brought ice creams for Bani and him. She got the ice cream from him which is her all time favorite butterscotch flavor. She saw him with a look like he is bipolar but shut her mouth immediately not to ask any questions. He look like a calm and composed person who won't even think to harm any person. She couldn't believe her eyes that he is the same person who threaten to kill her family. While she is busy in checking him, he spoke to her with a smile.

          Sweetheart ....You have enough time to check me....Eat your ice cream before it melt like your heart after seeing me.

          She want to revert him back with a sarcastic reply but she silenced herself and ate the ice cream. When they finished eating, Veer paid the bill and they come out of the shop. Veer saw his watch and told Bani that after five minutes they can start their car. She thought he was taking rest and watched the road before them. She saw the trees, few vehicles, some road side shops and a person crossing the road. The person seems familiar for her. Then she remember that he was one of the newly appointed project managers . While he crosses the road, a truck came fast and hit him. The driver of the truck didn't stop his vehicle and look for the injured person. He moved fast and within seconds the truck was out of sight. When Bani go to help him, Veer clutched her hands with strong grip and sighed her not to move from place. Blood oozed out from the person's head, hands and legs. She begged Veer with her eyes to leave her hand and his stare was enough to send shivers to her spine. She don't want to face his wrath. Thus, she silently followed him and seated in car. She didn't utter a single word and guilt filled her heart. She thought if she could have helped him, he might have survived from the deadly accident. She cursed Veer for letting her to help him. She thought he doesn't have any care or mercy towards his employees. She wished to speak her heart out to Veer. When she is on her thoughts, the car halted again. She then saw outside and realized they reached her house. She looked at Veer for approval to get don from car. He sighed her to leave and said some words to her which scared her to have a panic attack.

Sweetheart.... Your face exactly shows how sad you are...What's the problem??

I felt guilty because I couldn't help the person who met with an accident.

He is a cheater Sweetheart. He is brave enough to cheat Veeranshu Singhania. He deserved to die baby. Don't waste your time in worrying about him.

Veer...did you kill him??

The same will happen to Jay if you didn't remove him from your life. It's a demonstration for you to show how far I can go...

***********************************************************************************************

Kindly comment your thoughts about the chapter.

What do you think about Veer??