Chapter 1

It was a rush out the door for school. The boys taking their time to get ready, I was hurrying it up to make it out the door.

Our school was all combined into one, so my brothers and I went to the same school. I had my drivers license, so it was my responsibility to take them to and from school.

This weekend starts our spring break and I can't wait because there's a Supernatural convention my dad goes to.

Its one of the many weekends where its a father/daughter thing while its a mother/son weekend at home. Good old Joseph, Oregon.

Once we all pack in, I start driving away off to school. Not my fault I woke up late... I'm just deaf to hear my alarm. Yeah.

The boys all rush in to the building as I walk behind laughing at them. I'm not a popular student, but I've my group of friends. Same goes with my brothers.

What I hate about school is that some people know who my dad is, and given the share of the last name, people would come up to me and ask questions and try to friend me just to try to hang out at my house to see my dad.

But then there's my actual friends. They know who my dad is, and sure they'll love to see and meet him, but they care about friendship more.

Yet there's a popular guy who picks on me because my dad's famous and thinks I'm little miss perfect. Most times its verbal, but he slaps me... rarely.

I make to my first class just in time, seated next to my best friend. "I didn't think you were coming today, you're never late." she says.

Placing my bag on the floor, I turn towards her and sigh. Then goes off the bell. "I made it just before the bell, so I'm not late." We both laugh.

That's Isabella, goes by Izzy, my best friend since we were toddlers. We continued talking until the teacher wanted our attention.

"I'm not assigning anything new, and seeing how spring break is almost here, I figured you all can have free time. Or we can watch a movie."

We all were put to a vote, but it didn't really matter to me. Majority vote was movie. The teacher went off about some movie, but it's rated R, yet I'm sure no one cares since we're high schoolers. Technically speaking.

"I'm sure some of you guys are going to love this movie. It's called 'Ten Inch Hero'."

Then he goes over the warnings about what we'll see, and ask if people are uncomfortable to see that, blah blah blah. Some people did actually go out to another room, which I won't judge.

After everyone is all settled and ready, the teacher started the movie. Izzy and I were on our phones, but still glimpsing at the screen.

Suddenly I heard Jensen Ackles' voice, and I was stunned to look up at the screen. He had a red mohawk, piercings, and L shaped sideburns. Gotta ask him about that later.

I knew that look was for the movie, but I feel like he could pull that look off for real. Now getting more curious, I googled the movie and read up on it. 2007 it was released. Damn.

Then I saw Danneel Ackles, Jensen's wife, in the cast. Huh, I didn't notice her by voice or her appearance. I've only seen her with red hair.

Throughout, I cried and laughed. Then got pissed at that dickbag's actions. Obviously talking about the character, Tadd. I knew it was acting, but I felt bad for Danneel in those scenes.

When it was nearing the end, where Tadd bitch slaps Trish, I was so pissed. Then Jensen Ackles' character, Priestly, tackles Tadd down to the ground. I smirked and thought. Dean Winchester.

The movie ended minutes later and the bell rung five minutes after the movie ended. That is something I have to ask to Jensen and Dee.

But now back to the real world, where its not just some movie, My bully was walking the same hall I am. We were headed opposite directions, meaning we have to pass each other.

"What's up, Speight. Has your daddy abandon you for an acting job yet?" He got in my face.

"No. But I'm sure your daddy abandoned you when you were born." I spat back.

Dylan, the bully, got pissed and grabbed me tightly and pushed me. To top it off, he slapped me harshly. "Watch your back, Speight."

He walked away and I look in front of me to see my youngest brother, Frank, standing there like he's about to cry. Shit.

I led him over to the side and looked him right in the eyes. "You can't tell mom and dad. I'll get you whatever you want... just please don't tell anyone."

Frank didn't say a word for a while, he just stared at me. "Has he hit you before?" Is all he asked. I crouched and messed with his hair a little. "Franky... I'm the one whose supposed to worry about you, not the other way around."

Crap, I feel like crying. Frank lower his head and nods. "Hey, buddy... I'm fine." I see him almost crying before I wiped his tears. "Go on little Franky, get to class."

I see him walk off and I stand back up to, once again, wipe my tears. I'm just hoping he doesn't tell anyone.

It's just... our dad taught the boys how to be respectful and treat women right. When our family are all joking around, then it's alright if the boys push us around. They understand the difference clearly.

Also not to mention, our dad gave us all pocketknives. I've watched a Supernatural panel of my dad and Mark Pellegrino, and I hard him say. "Slash not stab."

That led me to think of if I were to do that to someone with my knife, then they would bleed out a lot faster. Which is a big tip.

Walked to my next class, and the teacher was going to ask everyone about what they're gonna do over the break. I zoned out for most of it until I heard my name being called. "Y/n?"

"Hm? Oh. Uh... gonna fly down to Texas."

"That sounds like fun. Visiting family?"

"Something like that."

I guess I am visiting family since everyone in the Supernatural fandom is family. Gonna see some of the cast I haven't seen in a while.

Today is gonna be a long day... I already know from some gut feeling. How exciting.