Chapter 6

TW: catcalling

Once we get to the arcade, Misha and Jared split on buying us all the tokens. "Alright you kids, lets go get you a plushy." Jensen held the cup of tokens. I let Sky go first to be nice.

Knowing that Sky was beyond excited to be in the main Supernatural cast's presence, but I'm surprised she hasn't passed out.

As those two were on a mission, I took on a bet to win a game against both Jared and Misha in skee ball. Spoiler – I won.

Honestly, I'm not gonna make Jensen play same games over and over to get myself a plushy. Whatever tickets that I, Jared, or Misha play together are mine.

"I bet you on basketball." Jared challenges.

"Okay but prepare to lose, moose."

Jared sarcastically took that as offensive and put his game face on. Entering the tokens, we waited for the game to start, and shot off the basketballs after the countdown.

Being poorly bad at basketball, I glance over to see him to better than me. "Argh! I'm no good at sports." I said while trying to go quickly.

When the game ended with a buzzer, I caught my breath to look over at Jared with 37 and me with 12. "Damn it."

I knew I was bad at sports, just wanted to earn more tickets. We both grabbed our tickets and put it in my ticket cup. Wandering around the arcade, I stumbled upon those car races.

About twenty to thirty minutes later, Sky and I finally got enough ticket to buy ourselves a plushy. The boys kept playing games for fun as we went to the counter.

"Well, are you ladies a sight to see." the guy behind the counter wolf whistled.

The guy was young. Not teenager young but early twenties young. Or, that's what I see from his appearance. Sky and I kept silent as we let the guy kept catcalling us.

I mean... I know bullying is different but I know how to stick up for myself. But this? No one as ever done this and I'm just frozen. Don't know what to say or to act. Neither does Sky.

All of a sudden, J2M comes in with serious faces and something with a 'you're dead to me' glare. Sky and I stepped to the side as the boys leaned against the counter.

"To be respectful... you still stop saying inappropriate shit to these young women, get them their prize, and never speak to them ever again. Understand?" Misha stated clearly.

"And what are you? Their grandpa?"

Jensen slammed his fist on the counter, almost spoke out in a yell. "Don't make me jump over this fucking counter to grab the damn plushies myself."

We all knew he was pissed, Jared tried to calm him down – like Sam to Dean – but this time more carefully. The dude stayed silent. "That's what I thought. What do you girls want?"

Sky and I both said out loud with Jensen saying it at room volume to frighten the dude as he grabs the plushies down to hand it to the guys. We gave Misha the tickets as J2 gave us our plushies.

As we left the counter space, the dude gave us a wink which made us feel comfortable. We left the arcade before Jared set up a selfie with all of us in it and tweeted, captioned:

We kidnapped some Dick's daughter and her friend. If the father sees this, we want a $500 ransom EACH! [Jensen, Misha, and Rich's handle]

As we walked back to Sky and I's hotel, Jared and Misha carried our plushies on their backs while we all laughed and took pictures and videos of them being stupid.

Halfway there, Jared alerts with my dad responding back to the tweet. Keep them. I'll send you all my daughter's belonginngs. We knew it was a joke. I sarcastically gasp. "Guess dad doesn't love me that much." I laughed.

We make it to the hotel and I told the guys to wait as I walk Sky to her room. Standing outside the door, we couldn't really say a word to each other.

"I had fun hanging out with you today, Sky."

"I did too, Y/n."

Awkwardly saying good night to her, we both smile as we go further apart. She - with going into her room, and me - heading back to the boys. They were looking everywhere except me while whistling.

Acting like nothing happened. I crossed my arms and chuckled. "What?" I spit out. They finally looked at me and shrugged. "Nothing."

I shifted my weight on one leg, rolling my eyes at them. "Tell me." I stated. They smiled. "You two like each other." Jared said before them.

"What?! No!"

"Don't you worry, dear Y/n. Matchmaker moose, squirrel, and wings will help you out."

I ignored them as they continued, making our way to my room. Once we get there, I walk in with no hesitation with the boys behind me.

Seems like we were interrupting a conversation between my dad and Rob as they were standing near the door. My dad turned around so they both saw me with the boys.

"We came to escort the princess back to her rightful king." Jensen bowed.

I rolled my eyes and walked past the other two to set down my belongings. Went to the restroom to quick change into pjs. The five of them were talking to each other as I was now laying in bed with my phone out.

Scrolling through the social media, I get hit with a pillow unexpectedly. I glanced up and slightly shook my head. "Don't wake the bear." My dad joked.

"If you look in a mirror it appears that the bear is already awake with your hairy ass beard."

"Disrespectful to your father." He pointed before throwing a pillow at me.

I doged it and threw it back. Dad threw it back and I caught it. Putting my phone down and cuddled with the pillow. The five of them finished their conversation and they all left except for dad.

Dad got ready for bed watches tv. As I was on my phone, he glances over. "Hey kiddo, we're gonna pack up the car tomorrow and get going on the road by late afternoon."

Nodding in understandment, dad turned off his lamp. Now the only light source is the tv and my phone brightness. Part of me wanted to head over to Sky's room.

I wonder what's she's doing. Probably on social media or watching videos. The back of my mind sees a vision of us cuddling in bed watching Supernatural.

But tomorrow... how am I supposed to say goodbye to her? I mean, I know I'll see her again in person, but not for a while.

Tomorrow is gonna be one hell of road trip with my dad and uncle. (I see Rob as an uncle because he acts like it to me.)