Chapter 5

Waking up at a decent time, I glanced at my surroundings. Laying on the couch with a pillow and blanket, seeing Skylar on her phone in bed. "Hey, morning sleepyhead."

"Ug, what time is it?"

"Near 9:30."

I groan and flip over to the other side of the couch, wanting to fall back asleep. "I'm going to the con soon. Its fine with me if you want to sleep more, it won't bother me."

Flipping over to the other side, staring right into her eyes, I couldn't stay here. "No, no, I'll go with you." I stated. I picked up my phone and saw a whole bunch of texts from my dad.

Worrying about my location, wondering why I'm not answering texts or calls. He did that while I was sleeping.

Later in minutes, Sky gets up and dresses in her cosplay meanwhile I go up to my room to change into different clothes. We met outside the hotel and walked over together.

TIME SKIP

The whole day was great. Watching the panels up close, walking pass booths, and getting called out by dad when he was on stage. That was fun.

With Sky – I was more than happy. Learned more about each other, more of slightly personal things (sexuality, relationships, family talk, ect) that we were okay with sharing.

I was relieved to hear she was a lesbian – but not in a crazy relieved way. A 'I don't care what your sexuality is, just happy we're friends.' My response to first talking about it was: "I don't know for sure but I know I ain't straight."

And by the end of the day, I figured out that I was pansexual. With the help of Sky. She's been one hell of a friend... sorta crush.

Neither of us brought up any of our silent stares (which were a lot), but I'm sure we both know it.

By the end of the con day, Skylar and I walked the town together and had fun. We bought clothes, stuffed toys, and crap that we don't need but got anyways.

After the shopping spree, we quick dropped off our shopping bags in our rooms and headed back out to find dinner. We stumbled apon a pizza joint.

Going inside and getting seated by staff, we chose and booth and order drinks. I glanced over across the room and shield my face.

"What's up?" Sky asked.

"J2M" I responded.

i glanced over again with Sky looking in the same direction. Those boys were sitting at one of those tall tables with stools. On this second look over, Misha gives me a wave but with his fingers moving and his hand next to his face.

Sky was, of course, excited. That didn't bother me. "Wow, there taller than on stage." She admits and I chuckle. J2 glances over after seeing Misha wave and I shielded my face.

"Please don't walk over here" I repeated.

"Oh come on, they're harmless."

I dropped my hand and gave Sky a sarcastic bitch face. "Not to each other." I jokingly scoff and she knew it was a joke as well.

The waitress walks back with our drinks and asks us if we're ready to order. We were, so we got out own pizza with breadsticks. When she left, I glanced back to J2M.

Looks like they got not long ago seeing how their food arrived just now. Jared had his phone out and probably took pictures. Damn you.

For the most part, Sky and I pay attention to each other. Talking about I'm staying in state for a few days to walk town more and some things my dad, Rob, and Matt wanted to see.

"When's your flight home?" I asked.

"Not until Friday evening."

Sky lived in Nevada, and I'm a little concerned that she flew over states by herself. But I won't be to harsh since she grew up rich... I think.

We talked and talked until the food arrives and we both took pictures of our pizzas and ourselves and posting it on our snap stories.

Dinner date with bestie ♡︎

We joked about it being a fake date, making ourselves laugh. Stuffing our mouths with pizza and acting 'drunk' with our drinks, we were almost ready to pee our pants.

I haven't laughed this much in a while. All of a sudden, I get overloaded notifications from friends on snap. Mostly Izzy.

Izzy: whose that?
Izzy: she better not replace me
Izzy: lol

Then they're Cameron with sarcasm.

Cameron: I thought I was bestie >:(

Addie and Taylor with the real shit.

Addie: im hurt you didn't buy me some :(

Taylor: That new friend better not be mean

I loved that Cam and Addie were sarcastic like and jokey, Taylor was the nice friend, and I'm getting a concerned/jealous vibe from Izzy.

Not getting involved with any drama, I simply stated Skylar's name and she's my friend. As the others, I responded with sarcasm.

Skylar and I had a normal dinner together and fought over who pays. The non argument was ended by Jensen. "We saw this arcade thats open. So, either you keep fighting or I'm paying and we all go play games together." he smiled.

"Only if you win us both stuffed animals."

"Deal."

He pulled out his wallet and slammed a $20 on table with a $5 for a tip. The five of us headed out and followed the boys to the arcade. "I'm gonna cry to my dad if you don't win me a stuffed animal." I stated with sarcasm.

Jensen glaring at me with a bitch face like he was doubting me. "You go do that, Y/n." he made a face. Sky and I quietly chuckled.

"Y/n, to be serious for a sec... do you need us to kick your bullies ass?" Misha said.

"As long as neither of you goes to jail."

We all laughed at the joke. Sky knew about the whole thing, hell, my dad were getting tweets from parents and their kids getting bullied. He told me about that incident... yeah. Didn't like it.

Oh well. What's done is done. Now I get to look forward to a plushy of my own choosing.