Ennotana headcanons pt3😃

IM SORRY FOR ALL THE HEADCANONS BUT THERE AREN'T A LOT FOR THEM SO I HAVE LIKE 50MILLION OF THEM-

Tanaka being the simp he is obviously will do anything and everything to make sure Ennoshita is comfortable and safe.

Tanaka LOVES to walk behind Ennoshita and just wrap he arms around him and hug him and he won't let go even is Ennoshita BEGA him to he won't and so they end up walking in this weird position kinda like penguins. And this will happen everywhere it doesn't matter to Tanaka, at volleyball practice? Yes, in the store? Yes, hotel? Trivago.

Saeko adores Ennoshita and they hang out more then Ennoshita and Tanaka hang out 💀

Cuddle secessions happen on the daily.

I like to the think that Tanaka skates and Ennoshita just finds that attractive as HELL.

Ennoshita doesn't wear crop tops often but when it doesn't happen Tanaka is 100000% going to complement him and it would go like this.

Tanaka: You look pretty today!
Enno: Thank you
Tanaka: Not that you don't look pretty everyday though!
Enno:...Okay
Tanaka: oh who am I kidding your gorgeous, beautiful,amazing,adorable, and your so smart! Did I tell you that you're amazing?! You think you're amazing right!?
Enno:.....Yes Ryuu you tell me all the time.

Ennoshita calls Tanaka senpai but only when he's talking with Narita and Kinoshita.

They go on double dates and Asahi and Noya.

Play fighting most likely happens a lot I get that vibe from them, I'm pretty sure Enno would be the one to start it because Tanaka was saying that Enno is his little baby and needs protection while Ennoshita was protesting and he would just stop whatever he's doing and just say "well let's see then shall we".

Any time these two have a road trip they mainly listen to SZA or panic at the disco and a few 90's songs here and there.

I think I remember saying this but I think Ennoshita has a talent of being able to make anime girl voices and so I can imagine him just wanting to tease Tanaka so he just says 'Tanaka-senpai' in a moaning anime girl voice 😃

Hear me out, they take S H O W E R S together👀

Tanaka washes Ennoshita's hair while they shower.

Ennoshita not being all that jealous of Kiyoko even though Tanaka did use to like her and he also sometimes jokingly flirts with her, he trust Tanaka so he doesn't worry. On the other hand Tanaka literally does not like guy/girl breathing Ennoshita's air.

Ennoshita is good at giving massages so he gives Tanaka massages after practice which feel HEAVENLY.

They have a lot of inside jokes that Tanaka recites a lot because they make Ennoshita laugh which his laugh is kind of like a wheeze mixed with him GASPING for air but Tanaka thinks it's cute.