Trust me-fluff

Ennoshita seems to be upset, Tanaka thinks he's holding back on something but Ennoshita won't tell him what.
Tanaka is also experiencing new feelings for Ennoshita that he'd never thought he'd be able to experience with someone else.

____________________________________

"Hey Tanaka" Ennoshita says as Tanaka walks into the gym. "Hey, you need anything?" He asks trying to be polite. "no, just some help putting up these volleyballs," "Sure!" Tanaka says enthusiastically. He tries putting the balls up in a hurry but as he was doing so he trips and knocks them all over. "Goddamn it Tanaka" Ennoshita sighs rolling his eyes. Putting down the two balls he had and setting the cart back up.

Tanaka groans at the mess he made, "I'm sorry," he apologizes to Ennoshita, "damn I'm such an idiot"he mumbles to himself. "It's fine let me help you, baby" Ennoshita bends down to pick up a ball. The other boy pauses "baby!?" He repeats shocked and blushing, Ennoshita looks over his shoulder. "Yeah as in youre acting like a big baby," he explains "don't make it weird" he chuckled, he turned away trying to hide his red face.

"Right right" Tanaka says, he has no idea how to respond. Ennoshita is making him feel a way he'd never thought he feel...towards a guy, he doesn't understand why.

After they pick up the volleyballs and put them back in the cart, Tanaka looks over to Ennoshita to see if he had any other tasks for him. However, he notices that Ennoshita is red in the face, which of course, is unusual for his classmate. What could be wrong? "Hmm, Ennoshita? You alright?" Tanaka says as he looks over, trying not to appear too obvious that he noticed. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about someone" Ennoshita says, "Someone...who might that be, eh?" Tanaka says with a grin. "Wait a minute, don't tell me that it's..." Tanaka says in disbelief. "It's not Kiyoko, shes yours I swear" Ennoshita remarks.

Tanaka's smile fades the moment Ennoshita mentions Kiyoko. He can tell that Ennoshita is still not happy. "Uhm...Ennoshita? Hey, hey is everything alright? We can talk if you want." Tanaka says as he stops the cart and stands next to Ennoshita. He puts a hand on his shoulder and looks him in the eyes as he tries his best to seem comforting. "I'm alright" Ennoshita replies "that's very sweet of you to ask though" Ennoshita smiles looking into Tanaka eyes, Tanaka blushes himself. The feeling of their eyes meeting made him feel more comfortable, but it almost felt like their eyes locked together. Suddenly, it started to feel like there was a distance between them, which is why he quickly shakes his head and brings his focus back, "Of course! We're teammates, after all. If there is anything worrying you, you can always come to me. Got it?" "I know" Ennoshita says avoiding eye contact

Tanaka starts to wonder what could be wrong with Ennoshita. Despite his assurances that everything is alright, the distance between Ennoshita only grows. He tries to ignore it, but when he can't ignore it anymore, he decides to confront the issue head on. While he has no idea what he should be expecting, he's determined to help his teammate with whatever is bothering him. "Ennoshita..." He clears his throat, deciding to say it anyways. "Is there something bothering you? You've seemed a bit off."

Ennoshita thinks for a moment "well something is bothering me but I rather not bother you with it" "you know, I've said that already." Tanaka mentions before sighing. "You sure I can't help? I'm here for you." He doesn't have his normal goofy smile on his face, but instead his lips are in a straight line. He's serious, he wants to know what's bothering Ennoshita. He removes his hand from his shoulder. He looks into his eyes and hopes that he will tell the truth.

Ennoshita sighs "Well it's just, I really care about you" He says trying to avoid any eye contact with Tanaka possible. Tanaka blinks, surprised. He wasn't expecting that at all. He tries to respond, but he's too busy making sense of things. Was that...a confession?! "You...care about me?" Tanaka stammers.