Late nights- smut

The first smut chapter published!
I know y'all were waiting for this one-
I'm sorry if it's bad or too short I haven't been writing recently.💀🙏🏾 I switched POVs mind chapter 😭
Nothing to out of the ordinary just Tanaka and Ennoshita having a sleep over and it gets kinda freaky.🤷🏽‍♀️
Featuring: Tanaka's his praise kink and Senpai kink👍🏾
____________________________________

I wake up breathing heavily and sweating heavily. I look over at my clock on my nightstand that read 3:12. I felt oddly hot, it wasn't like this when I went to bed. I lift my covers up, when I saw the dark stain on my boxers I slowly realized what had happened. I just had a wet dream, not big deal this stuff happens all the time but... I look over to my left and see that chikara is still awake. 'shit, how the hell am I gonna explain this' "Good morning Ryuu, I never thought you woke up this early" He says looking at me with an tired smile he must've been up late again. "O-oh y-yeah I know I just had a weird dream" "Wow really what happened?" He asked sounding curious, it felt almost sarcastic in a way, does he know!? "Well it was more a scary dream I guess. I was getting chased by something but I can't remember" I say awkwardly trying to change the subject.

"I gotta go to the bathroom" I dismiss myself trying to shuffle off the bed "why?" Ennoshita questions. I pause and look at him "because I have to to pee?!" "You sure or was it because that dream you had?" I almost choked on my own saliva when he said that "what are you talking about Chikara-" "you know what I'm talking about," "look don't judge me it's natural!" I defend myself. "I'm not judging" He says crawling over to my side of the bed sitting beside me. He puts one hand on my face and gently caresses it, then leans in and kisses me passionately, quickly leaving one last peck on my lips. "You can go to bathroom now" he dismisses me.

I get up and head to restroom. I look at my mirror seeing the slight dust of pink on my face. My thoughts wander off and start to think about that dream I just had. I felt extremely lucky to be with him, he could've chosen anyone but I don't question it.

He can be so cute but he can also be the biggest tease ever. Then again, I am kinda easy to fluster. So it's kinda my fault.

"What are you thinking about?" I hear Chikara say standing in the doorway. "You can't just come in the bathroom when someone's in there. Have you no manners?" I joke. He fake pouts "sorry," He walks into the bathroom closing the door behind him and standing infront of me leaning against the sink.

We sit in silence for a while. My eyes awkwardly begin to wonder until they landed on Ennoshita's feet, I slowly look upwards and stop at his hips. I felt to embarrassed to look him in the eyes in this state. "So what are you gonna do now?" He asks turning his head to make eye contact with me. "What do you mean?" Ennoshita walks over to me and wraps his hands around my waist. "I'm obviously talking about Tanaka Jr down their, I'm not dumb ya know?" He giggled. My faces heats up, "I told you not to judge, no need to tease me about it" "I'm not judging" the brown haired male giggles. "I was just wondering if i could help my senpai is all" He whispers into my ear, it sent chills down my spine. "So?" Ennoshita asks, I sigh heavily. "God, okay,"

Ennoshita slowly gets on his knees until he's face to face with Tanaka's member, he pulls his boxers down letting his cock free. The brunette reaches a hand and gently strokes the others member, slight bits of pre-cum dripping. Tanaka throws his head back and moans, "You're so handsome Ryuunosuke" Tanaka looks down at the male below him who's smiling widely, he groans at the compliment. Ennoshita then begins giving a his boyfriends cock little kitten licks making Tanaka groan once again. Seeing Ennoshita mouth at his cock made him feel extremely light headed. Ennoshita lays his left palm on Tanaka's hip to remain steady, standing on both knees his right hand pumping his cock once more before beginning to suck on the tip causing Tanaka to hiss. Ennoshita could taste the pre-cum that was dripping from his cock, he moans around Tanaka cock.

Ennoshita slowly sinks down on Tanaka's cock taking all he could then pulls back up. He slowly begins bobbing his head up and down pumping Tanaka's cock. Tanaka fought hard to keep his hips still, he didn't want to choke Chikara on accident and hurt him. But god those pretty lips wrapped on his cock, they were an adorable shade of pink. He wanted to kiss him so bad or as a matter a fact, he wanted to bend him over and go at it honestly. Hearing Chikara call out his name in that sweet voice. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt Ennoshita swallow around his cock, he automatically threw his head back and whimpered a curse. Ennoshita pulls off his cock with a string of saliva connecting his lips to the head. "You shouldn't use such naughty language Tanaka-Senpai" Chikara jokes still stroking Tanaka's member. "Oh well excuse me, didn't know we were christian all of a sudden" Tanaka also jokes back.

Chikara starts stroking Tanaka's cock while also sucking on the head tasting ever last bit of pre-cum. He pulls back once more and begins stroking Tanaka's member harder paying attention to the way he breathes and his moans. His moans got slightly louder and he was cursing a lot more "Are you gonna cum senpai?" Tanaka frantically nods his head. He grabs onto the boys brown locs and looks down at him, he could see the lust look in his dark brown eyes. Tears threatening to leave his eyes. Chikara opens his mouth and leads the heads of Tanaka's cock into his mouth. Soon there are white streaks of cum all over Ennoshita's mouth and cheek. He continues to stroke Tanaka's cock milking him for every last drop.

Standing up from his position on the floor Chikara walks over the sink and spits out the cum in his mouth. Tanaka pulls his boxers up and proceeds to walk over to the other man and hug him from behind. "What?" Chikara asked looking back at the other in confusion. "I was just wondering if I could make it up to you" "You can make it up to me later but we have school in a couple of hours," Ennoshita says turning around and giving Tanaka a peck on the lips. Leading him back to the bedroom so they could go back to bed. "Yes sir" Tanaka replies with a cheeky smile.

____________________________________

Word count: 1186

I've finally posted another story and not just headcanons.😭