My Valentine -fluff

(I think I've already used this photo but whatever I'm using it again)
Ennoshita knows his boyfriend is a hopeless romantic, so Valentine's Day is basically everyday for the couple. So Ennoshita feels he should thank Tanaka for being such a sweet boyfriend.

____________________________________
The brunette walks through the door of the restaurant. His boyfriend sees him walk through and waves a hand telling him to come sit with him. "How was your day baby?" Tanaka asks, the other hums in response and shrugs his shoulders. Not really sure how to describe it since it was like every other day. Tanaka gives a light smile, "oh yeah I almost forgot" he says. He pulls out a bouquet of flowers that were pink and white and hands them to Ennoshita. "Thank you" "I know I get you flowers every year, it's not a lot I'm sorry," "you're fine, the other ones were dying anyways," The waiter comes over and asks to take their orders.

After they got done eating they went home. While up in the room after the couple got done changing into their pjs. They decided to go downstairs and watch a movie. Tanaka noticed Ennoshita seemed a bit fidgety during the movie. "What's wrong?" Tanaka asks. His boyfriend sighs heavily and gets up to walk to their bedroom. 'Was he upset about something' he thinks. His boyfriend comes back into the living room with a tiny box. Ennoshita looks around a bit before looking Tanaka in the eyes. " I'm sorry" Ennoshita apologizes leaving his boyfriend confused as to why he was apologizing. "I've been second guessing myself all day, but then I realized that I'm 100 percent certain I want you to understand how much I love it you" There was a slight pause before he spoke again "And well I was just thinking we've been together ever since our third year in Highschool, and we're in our third year in college" Ennoshita begins to say as he goes to stand in front of Ryuu, he reaches out to hold one of his hands. "And it may not seem like a lot of years, but I still wanna spend more with you," He gets on one knee, " Tanaka Ryūnosuke, will you marry me?" The two go silent, not saying a word. Ennoshita waits anxiously for a response. Tanaka nods his head silently mostly because he was shocked but mainly because he didn't expect for it to be happening, he knew it would happen eventually but,, he kinda always thought he'd be the one to propose.

Ennoshita feels huge rush of relief brush over him. He was terrified that his boyfriend, now fiancé would say no. He puts ring on Tanaka's finger, and kisses his hand lightly. He stand up to hug his now, fiancé "thank you" he says, Tanaka starts to get teary eyed. "Awh don't cry Ryuu" he says kissing his cheeked "I'm not crying" He says rubbing his eyes as Ennoshita pulls away from the hug.

"I love you so much" Tanaka says with the biggest smile, "I love you too" Ennoshita replies with a smile too.

____________________________________

Here goes the valentines special because I haven't done any other holidays really.🤷🏽‍♀️