I love you not her- getting together

Alright you guys haven't seen me in a while I know I know I suck. 🙄 but in my defense.....I got nothing I was just being lazy and unproductive.
But you my last post I wanted you guys to choose the next oneshot I wrote and the 2 option got the most votes.
And if you guys forgot it's just about Tanaka confessing his feelings to Ennoshita...that's it-
——————————————————————————-

I look at the message in my phone from my sister 'I'm gonna be late do you think you can walk home today?' I read. She's probably working over time I assumed. 'Yeah that's cool' I responded, suddenly I felt someone knock into me. "The hell was that for!?" I ask confused turning around "it wasn't my fault it was Willows!" Nishinoya said pointing towards the girl running towards him. "It wasn't! Noya should look where he's going!" She excused, I roll my eyes "y'all suck at making excuses" I chuckled "No it isn't my fault seriously!" Noya and Williow say in sync.

(Williow is a random oc of mine I added because we need some more woman around here, not that important to the plot though 🤷🏽‍♀️)

"Anyways what are you doing this weekend" Willows asks after snarling at Nishinoya. "Ennoshita is tutoring me this weekend so I can't really hang out he's kill me" but in reality I don't really care about the tutoring. I just wanted an excuse to be alone with him. But I won't tell anymore that because I don't think he has any feelings for me.....He doesn't seem like the type to like someone like me anyways.

"Oh well we could just make plans next weekend" Noya suggested, I agreed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walk over to Ennoshita's house and knock on the door, his little brother opens it. "Oh hey you're waiting for Chikara aren't you?" "Yeah" I replied "ONII-CHAN YOUR FRIENDS HERE," Ennoshita doesn't respond, he turns and shrugs he shoulders "I guess you could head on up" "it's not like he's doing anything important" he jokes "kinda rude to be talking about your brother like that don't you think" I joke back stepping inside, he shuts the door behind me. "He knows what I think about him" he rolls his eyes playfully.

I head upstairs and knock on Ennoshita's door, "Ennoshita you in there?" "Yeah you can come in" he replies I open the door and close it behind me. "How's your day been?" I ask taking a seat on the floor. "Like any other day really" He replies bluntly taking a seat beside me sighing as he does so. "Okay so what do you need help with this time?" Ennoshita asks pulling out his text book. I didn't need help with any of it, I just needed to have an excuse to me Ennoshita alone. I've decided that I should confess today. It's risky I know but I can't stand being in the dark much longer. The only problem is how am I going to do it.

"....Naka, Tanaka" I heard Ennoshita softly calling, "are you okay?" "Oh yes sorry, I need help with math" Ennoshita leaned over my over my shoulder to look at the problem I was on. He then turned and looked at me, a silence grew we were so close I could basically feel his breath on me. "You're doing fine so far those 5 other problems look correct" he said pulling away I nodded quietly. 'Dude you're so stupid he was right THERE god why is now the time to decide to over think things!? Just compliment him or something'

"Chikara I need to tell you something" I say he turns and looks at me. "Sure" he answers shortly, "what if I told you I like somebody?" "Is it Kiyoko-san?" "What!? No no," I shifted awkwardly "why'd you guess Kiyoko-san?" He shrugs his shoulders "everyone likes Kiyoko-san?" "Well no I uhm..I like a boy" I look over to meet eye with Ennoshita. "Oh okay" He replied causally," I felt more relaxed knowing that he atleast didn't seem disgusted by my sexuality. "So I wanna ask him out but I don't know how" "what does he like?" I scanned Ennoshita's room "he likes cats" I says after spotting one of the boys orange cats. "Who doesn't like cats?" Ennoshita giggles "yeah I guess everyone likes cats" I smile "what else does he like?" "His favorite color is red and he likes blackberries" "I have a lot in common with your crush maybe I could ask him out for you or something" "that's not possible chikara.." "why woul-" he began to speak but I couldn't take because it's you, you're my crush Chikara" I sputtered.

A loud silence grew between us I felt sick to my stomach 'I fucked up' I swore to myself. I look away from Ennoshita's gaze "I'll understand if you don't feel the same," I still heard nothing from the other boy, "uhm" he began "I do feel the same way and I was thinking you did too I just didn't wanna jinx it" I look back at the male infront of me "seriously?!" He nods and smiles. I sigh feeling not so worried anymore "can I hug you?" I ask reaching number arms out infront of me, Chikara, or should I say boyfriend. Nods and leans in to hug me.

"Your hair smells nice"

"You're so weird"

Suddenly chikaras door opens and we both pull away from each other. Chikaras brother walks into the room, it looks like he's been outside because he looked like he was covered in mud. "Onii-San wheres Garfield?" "Over there on my desk" He points in the cat's direction. His brother walks over and picks up the cat "you need to take a bath before dad gets home" "okay okay" he says waddling out of the room leaving the door open behind him. The brunette roles his eyes "he never closes my door" I giggle.

____________________________________

Word count:1000

Y'all i promise I'm actually writing stories and not leaving you guys hanging💀
The only reason I finished this oneshot is because my internet went out and I decided to be productive😕