Kisses- more fluff i think... or smut

Enno was bored out of his mind so he decided that he would do a prank on his lover. Enno isn't the clingy type of person, so he figured why not do a prank were he just kisses Tanaka and harass him . Enno mainly complains about how flirty Tanaka is so why not flip the tables.
———————————————————————————

"He should be home any second" Enno said talking to the camera that he had hidden in some clothes. Ennoshita had started a YouTube channel mainly so he could kill time when he was bored and it was like a side job. The fans also liked seeing the vlogs that he posted about the things he did, so they could see what his everyday life was like. So it was a win win, Enno then sat on the bed in the bedroom.

Soon the door creeks open and Tanaka enters the room.

"Hey baby how was your day?" Enno says with excitement as he goes and wraps his lovers neck. "It was boring we had a test and, now we have a project to do" Tanaka replies to the question, annoyed about how his day went. "Well I know something that could get your mind off that" Enno replies, he then softly kisses his lover which he obviously kisses back, how could he ignore him.

After they pull away from the kiss Tanaka spoke. "It seemed to work" Tanaka then kisses Enno one last time.

"Good cause there's more were that's coming from" Enno said as he started a make out session with Tanaka. Who was genuinely surprised cause Enno isn't normally like this.

"Ok baby but-" Tanaka was cut off as Enno licked his lips. "But what?" Enno asks smiling lightly as blush spread across his lovers face "I can I at least get my work done first?" Tanaka asks. "No~" Enno whines, which is very high pitched. Enno has always had a talent to make high pitched anime girl voices. "Ennobaby I have to do my work you know that. Then you can have me after my homework" Tanaka said, but Enno just pouted "but why do you care about your homework now~ you usually never care~" Enno whines once again.

Tanaka just stares at his lover. He then sighs putting his books on the desk beside the door. "Baby I have to do this" Tanaka said, and as soon as he did he was pushed roughly against his and his lovers bed. Being smothered in kisses.

Which Tanaka didn't mind, but he really had to get his homework done. But he loved kisses from Enno he couldn't resist.

Enno's lips were soft and Tanaka liked it. And despite Enno being annoyed at Tanaka he still likes to show him affection every now and again, and so Tanaka just excepts his lovers kisses no matter where their at. Tanaka was trying so hard not fall deeper into his lovers kisses but he couldn't.

"Baby I have to do my homework" Tanaka manages to say. "But Tanaka~" Enno whines,"baby boy what has gotten into you? Your normally not like this" Tanaka asks. Which makes Enno laugh "it's a prank" Enno said as he kisses Tanaka's cheek. He then goes and grabs the camera he hid in the clothes. "Of course it was a prank" Tanaka sighs, Enno just chuckles slightly.

"As if you would give me any affection" Tanaka said as Ennoshita went to go grab the camera "oh shut up" Ennoshita replies and with that the video ended.