Part 12 ~ evil..🤧

Next morning....

I wake up and check the time it was 8:34am I had time to get ready. I get up and go to my room and get dressed.....

What you wear:

After i do my hair and go to Aidans room:

I open the door and they weren't there then I remember they have school

I go downstairs and chef had breakfast for me I eat quickly and go out the door....

I get a call from my boss and he says "your day is off we don't need you right now" I say "oh ok" he says "have a good rest of the day" I say "thank you, you too" he hangs up and I say "maybe drive to the academy"....

I drive there and open the door I say "I'm home I guess!!" Allison runs to the door and say "y/n now isn't a good time" I say "why?" She says "I can't tell you" I say "oh...ok..." I open the door back and was about to leave until I hear banging I know what was happening....

I leave and get in the car then I hear Allison yell my name trying to explain but I ignore it...

I drive home in tears on my way there I was speeding and in tears my vision got blurry because of my tears and see the light goes red but still speed through....after that everything went black...

Keeping going

I wake up in the hospital and see an old man and a women...

I say "who are you?" He says "we are your parents" I say "I don't remember" the women that was supposed to be my mom was in tears...

I say "I'm sorry..." the old man says "don't apologize honey" I start to tear up...

The old man hugs me and says "is ok you will get your memories back" I say "yea...." the nurse comes in and says "oh looks like your awake I'm going to ask you a few questions if that fine with you" I nod and she sits on the edge of the bed....

She says "do you know your name?" I say "um, no...." she says "is fine don't worry is early" I put a weak smile on my face...

She says "do you remember your birthday?" I say "no..." she says "do you remember anything that happened before the accident?" I say "no I don't..." then I see a girl with red hair she says "I know what happened" she says "Ma'am I will ask you some questions after" the girl with the red hair said "ok" and waits outside....

The nurse says "that all the questions for today, do you want a snack or something?" I say "no I'm ok" the nurse leaves and dad says "well I have to go back to my dimension, I love you sweetie" I look at him and say "I love you to dad"....

My mom rolled her eye and says "rest my lovely princess" she leaves the room and so does my dad...

I turn on the tv because I was bored and look at the news....

I see a picture of me and the women on the news said "Y/n Hargreaves model and sing was in a accident today this morning" I watch tv for a while then I hear someone knocking on the door I say "come in" they come in and a group of people come in there was 7 of them....

I look at them and say "do I know any of you?" A boy around my age says "I'm Five your ex boyfriend" I say "huh?" Allison says "god this is my fault...." I say "hold on I feel like I recognize him" point at a man that looked high and had bags under his eyes....

The boy says "that's Klaus" I say "yea I know you" Klaus was happy he runs up to me and says "I knew you would remember me" he hugs me and I hug him....

Then I look at everyone else and says "Klaus who are they?" He says "those are my brothers and sisters" the boy that said that was my ex says "how does she remember you!??" Klaus says "idk we use to be friends and elementary school." The boy says "but she doesn't even remember her own parents".....

I say "wait I remember all of you.." one.....wait where's Aidan!!" I get off the bed and fall on the floor...

Nurse runs in and picks me up she says "woah be careful you have to use a wheelchair" I say "what is that?" Five groans and the nurse says "it's a chair with wheels" I say "oh can I have one?" She says "yea" she leaves and while she does that I says "you guys are miserable with out me but Five" Five says "what..." I say "oh god don't do that you know what you were do when your not around me" Allison says "actually this isn't my fault this is Fives" the nurse comes back and gives me the wheelchair I get on it and push everyone out of the way....

I says "why does this wheelchair go so slow!" I get up and my leg start to shake I say "we got this" I start to run with my legs in pain I hear the nurse say "your not allowed to leave!" I space jump and I was at the academy...

I see the blonde girl making dinner I walk in to the kitchen and say "hey blonde" she looks over at me and says "hi!" With a smile on her face I say "why are you here?" She says "I'm here to help around the house" I say "you know that's not true" I rumor her to tell me the truth and she says "I'm here to steal y/n's place and her boyfriend" her eyes go back to normal and she says "want some?" I grab her hair and throw her out the window.....

She yells and falls on to the floor I run outside and she gets up and I see the family from a block away...

I start to fight her and she fights me back I fall on the floor and I swipe her leg....

She falls and she crawls up to me and quickly I start to crawl away and then she grabs my leg and breaks it I scream and she flew away to god knows where...

I had bruise and cuts all over me I get against the academy by the door and try to fix my leg...

Then I see the family walking up the stairs towards me I say "thank god you guys are here!" Diego says "what the hell!" He runs up to me and I say "my best friend" he cares me inside and on to the couch I still had the stupid gown on from the hospital...

I say "blonde was evil" Five says "what?!?" I say "she tired to kill me" out of breath I grab my broken leg and put it back in it's place...

Everyone was grossed out I say "well I have to get going Aidan is probably waiting for me at home" I get up and start limping to the door before I leave I look over to the kitchen and see the food still on the stove....

I run over to the stove with my broken leg and turn it off before it burnt down the house...
Allison says "thank you y/n" I say "no problem" ....