~Part 26 - The Park..~

Clarification the story isn't ending:)

Y/n POV:

I wake up and Five wasn't in bed I get out of bed and fall I felt weak I look at my stomach and touch it....

I try to get up but couldn't I felt to weak I hear running and space jumps...

I hear Five says "Y/N!!" He gets me off the floor and places me on the bed. He says "are you ok!?" I say "I'm ok bubs just my stomach is killing me" he kisses my forehead and says "just relax, I got some groceries. I got you covered I will get your breakfast." He rubs my cheek softly and I put my hand above his...

I say "your really taking this sickness seriously aren't you?" He says "yes because I love you and I can't have anything happened to you or the baby." I kiss him and he kisses me back...

He gets me my breakfast and I eat...

He says "how does it taste?" I says "delicious!" He chuckles and says "you wanna stay in bed and cuddle maybe watch the office?" I nod and finish breakfast....

10 weeks later... don't worry nothing special happened you just stayed in bed most of the time or walked around the house...

My stomach was showing it was getting a lot bigger...

Five runs in the room laughing and says "do you need anything princess?" I smile and says "no thank you" he start to walk out and I say "wait!" He turn around and looks at me....

I says "I wanna go to the park. If that fine with you" I smile and he says "of course" I was curious because he would call me a nickname after he would say yea to what I'd said...

I get up slowly and I could stand on my two feet...

I look at Five and he was proud of me...

I walk up to him trying not to fall. I made it to him and hold on to him tightly not letting go...

He holds me up and says "good job princess" I giggle and hug him. He hugs me tightly and we just hold each other for a while without letting go...

We let go and I hold on to his shoulders. We go to the bathroom and he takes of my clothes so he could put me in the bath...

He turns on the hot water quickly and puts me in...

He puts soap on me and starts to rubbing my hole body with soap. After the bath he grabs me and put the towel around my whole body...

He puts on my clothes and we go downstairs...

What you wear:

Five says "you look amazing my love" there it is 'my love' I was wondering when he was going to say it

I say "thank you bubs!" I kiss his cheek and he gives me a cheeky smile...

We go into the living room and Klaus says "OoOoOoO! Y/n your stomach is starting to show" I giggle and Allison says "maybe we should go out today y/n looks like she's in the mode!" I say "yea I wanna go to the park." She says "oOoo, can I come with Luther?" I say "yea!"

I get the keys and right before I could open the front door Five grabs the keys and opens the door for me...

I whine and pout I leave the house angry and get in the car...

Five get in the car and says "what wrong princess?" I say "I wanted to drive!" He says "no you need as much rest as possible and your lucky Im even bring you to the park." I look out the window and says "I hate you..." Five says "y/n come on I'm just trying to keep you safe I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby, btw I love you too" I keep staring out the window and Allison, Luther, Ivy, and Aidan get in the car....

Five holds my thigh while driving and I put my hand on his with out look at him I just keep looking at the window I could feel him smiling..

We get to the park and I get out and start to walk around and look at the beautiful flowers...

Five grabs my hand and holds it...

I hold it back still not looking at him. He says "your going to look at me eventually." I shook my head...

I see a Pond with Fishes and a Fountain...

I say "look is a fountain!" look back at Five he laugh and says "yes is a fountain, is beautiful!" I giggle and touch the water....

It was cold but warm...

Five says "it's not as beautiful as you my love!" He pulls my chin towards him with his hand and kisses me softly....

I hear Ivy say "Aww!!!" I look at her and start to blush hiding my face in to Fives chest..

Five laughs and says "Ivy where's Aidan?" She says "over there with Luther."

Ivy says "Baby!!" Aidan looks at her and runs up to her and says "what?" She points at Five and Five looks at him and says "your mom want to talk to you" I look at Five and say "wha-" he says in my ear "about the pregnancy." I ohhh and say "ok, yea."

Everyone walks away from us I'm sitting on a bench next to the fountain and Aidan comes to sit next to me...

I say "so you know that we are going to have a child I just wanted to tell you that I don't want you to feel left out" he hugs me and says "I've always wanted a sister, I'm never going to feel left out... I'm going to feel loved" I hug him back tightly and he says "I love you mom" I say "I love you too little man."

Five comes back and sees us hugging and joins us...

After we explore the park and I get on Five back because I get tired and we go to the car...

Five puts me in the sit and I slowly start to fall asleep...

Sorry if this is short I have to get um early today I guess you can say it is 3:06am but anyway hope you guys like it:>