Part 20 ~ cuddles❤️😁

I wake up in the hospital bed and feel hands around my waist I look up and see is Five I kiss him on the cheek and he wakes up slowly and sees me and says "you ok?" I say "I'm fine" Five kisses on my forehead...

We hear a knock on the door and they open the door and I see the family...

I say "hey guys" they had flowers and presents. I smile and say "are these for me?" Allison and Vanya say "of course" they put it on a table and they all hug me and greet me...

After I opened some presents we talk for hours and the doctor comes in and says that I'm able to leave and two days...

After a while, it was 9:34 pm, and visiting hours were over so everyone had to leave but I told the doctor I wanted Five to stay so he stayed with me...

Two days later

I woke up and Five wasn't there I look at the time it was 5 in the morning I hear moaning coming from the bathroom...

I get up slowly so I don't slip and I walk to the bathroom...

I hear Five moans out loud "fuck y/n!" I open the door slowly and turn invisible...

Five was masturbating to me...

I laugh and he gets freaked out and says "the hell" I turn visible and he says "oh...Oh" he  puts on his boxers and picks me up and places me on the bed and says quietly "what are you doing out of bed?" He start to cover me with the blanket and I say "someone was moaning a little too loudly".....

He kisses my forehead and says in my ear "how could I not moan out loud for that cute face of yours" I get flashbacks of my ex-best friend raping me and I push Five away from me...

I cry and Five space jumps on the bed and hugs me tightly and says "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry princess " I hug him back and cry into his chest, and I fall asleep...

9:34 am (same day)

I wake up and see Five eating breakfast while cuddling me...

I look up at him and he looks at me, he had no shirt on...

I smile and lick a piece of pancake that was on Five's cheek and say "you eat like a baby"...

He says "maybe you should teach me" with a smirk on his face I take the fork and cut a piece of pancake and eat it...

He smiles and kisses my forehead and gets up he was wearing his boxers and heads to the bathroom I could hear the water running...

I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom and open the door slowly and peck through and see Five naked in the shower I turn invisible and take off my clothes and slowly walk into the shower...

I turn visible and tap Five on the shoulder and he gets freaked out and screams...

I laugh and he says "you have to stop doing that" while laughing and then says "why are you out of bed?" I hug him and he hugs me back...

He says "I love you but why are you in here with me?" I say "because I want to why are you asking," he says "because you were freaked out over what happened last night"...

I stay quiet and keep hugging him while he hugs me back and while the water runs down our faces...

He says "well come on we have to take a shower together" I giggle and we take our shower...

After we get out and we put on our clothes...

What you wear:

Five does your hair:

I look at myself in the mirror and look at Five and see him looking at me

I turn to him and hug him and say "thank you for my hair" he says "anything for you my love" I say "I didn't think you would be this soft around me" he laughs and says "maybe but only just for you and Aidan" I giggle and we leave the bathroom and see Aidan and Ivy...

I say "AIDAN!!" I run up to him and hug him...

Five says "no running, you can get hurt," I say "ok" I hug Ivy and she hugs me back...

Aidan says "how are you doing mom?" I say "I'm doing well," Five says "not what you sounded like late at night" I look at him with a sad face...

Five says "I'm just kidding" raising his eyebrows Aidan says "what happened late at night?" I tell him what happened to me last night and why I was crying...

After talking for a while the doctor said I could leave the hospital so, Five, Aidan, and Ivy leave the hospital and see a lot of paparazzi Five grabs my hand and goes back inside the hospital and into a random room and space jumps up to the car...

Five starts driving and Aidan appears in the back seat with Ivy...

We go to IHOP and get some pancakes and eat and talk more...

After we go home and see everyone waiting outside with a sign that says "welcome home" I get out of the car and just stare at them for a second Five comes and puts his hand around my waist and pulls me in...

We walk and we all go inside and go to the kitchen and sit down and chill out for a bit and talked.

We eat but I didn't feel like eating...

After a while of talking I get pretty tired and go to my room without no one noticing. I change into something more comfortable.

What you wear:

I get in bed and hear a knock on the door

I get in bed and hear a knock on the door. I say "come in", they come in and it was Five I say "Five you didn't have to knock, you know?" he nods his head and walks up to me, and lays on top of me. he says quietly "I didn't want to disrespect you" I laugh a little and say "you never do" he looks up at me and I smile at him. I kiss his head and play with his hair. he plays with my free hand while I play with his hair with the other.

I fall asleep while five plays with my hands...

I'm deeply sorry everyone my phone wasn't letting me log in to my account until I verified it on my computer but I'm back now Sorryyyyyy🥲