Part 18 ~ New York

I wake up in Fives arms and my hair was a mess and Five had bed head hair...

So sexy, I hug him and he wakes up slowly....

He looks at me and says "good morning my love" he kisses my forehead and I smile at him and say "good morning lover boy" and kiss him on his chin...

He chuckles and says "what are we doing today?" I say "idk" I grab Fives hand and drag him to Aidans room and say out loud "LET GO TO NEW YORK" Aidan screams and Ivy laughs..

I say "come on guys pack right now" I leave there room and walk to Allison's room and knock on the door while still holding Fives hand with my other hand.....

She says "come in" I come in and see Luther chilling with her...

I say "pack we are going to New York" I walk out of the room and told everyone....

Me and Five go back to our room and Five says "you sure about this??" I say "yes I am" I start to pack and so does Five....

After about 5 hours of packing I had 14 bags and 12 luggage's....

Five says "why so many bags?" I say "because I wanna look fresh" he laughs and I call my pilot and tell him to get my private plane going...

Everyone get packed and we drive to the airport....

Onces we got there people started to surround me but Luther and the security got me covered...

We all head inside and we go outside back and see the private plane...

We get in while the men put's our luggage's in the back of the plane....

After a few minutes we start to take off I go to the bedroom and see Five walking right behind me....

I close the door behind me so Five couldn't come in and take off my clothes and lay in bed...

Then five space jumps in the room with me and just stares at me...

I still had my underwear on, I was looking out the window.

I grab five by his tie and lay him down with me so we were cuddling...

Five grabs a soft blanket and puts it over me and him and we cuddle and look out the window then watched some tv....

After a couple of hours we where still on the plane....

Aidan comes and knocks on the door I look at Five with his head on my chest asleep...

I say softly "come in" Aidan comes in and says "do you guys want anything to eat?" I say "sure"....

After 30 minutes the food comes out to us and Five didn't want any he just wanted to cuddle me...

I sit up and Five gets annoyed he puts his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder...

Ever sense what happened with my sister he hasn't left my side...

We get the meal and Five didn't eat but I did...

Food:

After eating I lay back down so Five could cuddle me

We landed and I get dressed in different clothes....

What you wear:

After I get dressed, Five and the others get off the plane

We get our luggage's and put it in the Tesla's I rented...

We get to the mansion I bot and get our luggage's and go inside and look around..

After looking around it was night time so everyone goes to bed....

I go downstairs and put on my shoes and go outside....

I'm so sorry this one is short..😖❤️🥺