~part 25 - He knows~

Hehe
_____________________________
5 week's later!

I wake up and see Five with a black and while shirt that's as unbuttoned (the picture on top) he looked hot I kiss his chin and he starts to wake up....

He looks at me and I say "wake up sleepy head I miss seeing your green eyes" he smiles and kisses me and grabs my butt tightly and kisses me...

I say "come on we are going to see Aidan and Ivy" then I felt sick again....

I ran to the bathroom and throw up....

I say quietly "you are killing me man" looking at my stomach. I flush the toilet, get up, and turn on the shower. After I get in and I hear the door open I say "Five what is it?" He says "can I get in with you?" I says "not like I have a choice" he says "don't have an attitude with me" he already had his clothes off he grabs my waist roughly and kiss my neck....

Leaving hickys everywhere around my neck...

I say "Five, bubs I'm not in the mood" he says "is there something wrong?" He says "princess was wrong? You have been throwing up for the past weeks" I say "I'm just not feeling good" he says "you always say that and that night at the bar you didn't even wanna drink with me" I say "Five I'm not feeling good ok!?" He look at me while I look at the floor....

He lets go of my waist and turn me around I look at him and he kisses my forehead....

He says in my ear "I'm going to take care of you until you feel better." He kisses my cheek and starts to clean me with soap I let him because it felt nice....

I look up at him and get on my tippy toes and kiss him he kisses me back and I get off my tippy toes and he bends down a bit to kiss me...

After our shower he put on my clothes....

What you wear:

After he puts on my clothes he sits me down on the bed and still had a towel around his v-line like always

He puts on a hoodie with some black sweatpants......

We look at each other for a minute and I walk up to him and he Bends down a little and kisses me.....

We hold hands and go downstairs and see the family in the living room...

We go in the living room and I see Aidan he already new something was up by the time me and Five walk in....

I say "hey guys!" They look at me and Five and they say hello to us we sit down on one side of my couch and on the other side was Klaus and Diego...

I sit on Five lap and they continue talk about whatever....

Aidan looks at me with a glare and smiles he walks up to me and grabs my wrist and drags me to the kitchen...