~Part 23 - well...~

Let's see what happens nowwwww😶

I wake up and see Five he was holding my hand I say "get off of me cheater!" I take my arm and say "you little cheater get out of my room now!" He looks at me confused and says "I thought we figured this ou-" I yell "I SAID GET OUT!"...

He leaves and Vanya comes into the room and says "what wrong? what happened?" I look at her and started crying....

She hugs me and says "is not easy to get over it I understand, maybe you should go back to the mansion you have." I say "maybe that's a good idea I need to clear my mind and maybe get away for a little." She nods and I say "don't tell the others tho I'm trusting you, I'll leave at night." She says "alright when good luck and maybe you want a new look to" I say "yea maybe".....

She leaves and I space jump to me and Fives room....

I get a backpack and pack a bag of clothes I put it in my big closet and hide it...

I lay on the bed and think what I'm going to do. Then I hear someone call my name I hide under the bed because l wanted them to know I'm gone....

I see a blue spark come from the closet it was Five the family was looking for me surly Vanya didn't snitch on me because she wouldn't do that...

Five says confused "what is this?" He grabs the bag and looks in to it and says "what the hell" he sees my clothes I just packed and leaves the room with the bag...

I get out from under the bed and space jump outside. I have to get the keys to the car. I space jump to the kitchen and grab the keys off the table and I turned around to leave and see everyone..

I smile nervously and space jump in the car and turned it on then left...

I made it to the mansion and go inside luckily I had the keys still and everything was still here. I go upstairs and go to my closet  to check if I still had clothes...

I still had clothes thankfully I grab some clothes and go to the shower and take a quick one...

what you wear:

I go to bed...

Next day🤓
I wake up and hear a knock on the door I get out of bed and run down stairs and open the door and it was Five...

We stare at each other for a bit and then he grabs my waist roughly and starts to kiss me...

I don't stop him because it felt nice....

He space jumps us to my room in the house

Just in case you forgot what your room looks like: