~Part 22 - ayy two😎~

🥸
I say "is umm ivy's dad...." I look out the window and Five says "WHAT!?" I look at him and say "calm down I'll fix it" Ivy says "how will you do that?" With a curious face....

I say "I have my ways" Five puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it and mouths to me "don't hurt your self" I mouth back "I'm not" I lay back and say "I have it under control.....

We get home and everyone goes inside and I take the body and space jump to the living room...

I put him on the couch and I look at everyone...

I say "GET OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM" I push them all out and close the door....

I look at the body and put hands over it and started to restart his heart....

The lights when out and my hands were glowing. There was a knock on the door...

They open it and it was morphology she says "Y/N!!!!!" She breaks down the door and sees me she says "STOP!!!" I look at her and my eyes turn purple....

I get up and I start to float and the light started to flash...

I smile and say "everyone has to live a little" and the man comes back to life...

He looks at me and says "master" I smirk and say "go have fun!" He runs out of the house smiling....

I stop floating and I close my eyes and say "what just happened" she says "you used your dark magic you have to be careful y/n"....

I smile and say "good to know" I walk past her and turn the lights back on I say "IVY YOUR DADDYS ALIVE" I smirk she runs downstairs and says "where?!" He was right behind her and had a knife I flip Ivy over and the knife hit my back.....

I say "that not allowed you know" he says "yes master, sorry master" I say "be respectful to your daughter and get her what ever she asked for." He says "yes master" I smirk and say your welcome Ivy"....

I take the knife out of my back and say "wow that felt nice" I lick the knife and everyone staring at me....

I laugh and say "what?!" I drop the knife and say is "your turn" smirk on my face...

I start to float and say "ALL OF YOU SLEEP" they fall on the floor and where all sleeping...

Morphology says "y/n come on your having to much fun with this" I laugh and say "you too" she blacks out....

I laugh and laugh....

I look at them all sleeping...

I say "hmmm, what if I" I look at Five and walk up to him and kiss his cheek and say "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do my baby boy" I pick him up and start to walk outside...

Before I could take another step someone stops me with some sort of power I look back and see Ivy....

Ivy says "what are you doing?" I say "just having a little fun wanna join" Ivy says "put him down y/n" I say "fine" I put him down gently and look at her....

She says "wake them up" her eyes turn white I look at her and say "hmmm I don't know about that sweetheart" she yells at me...

I say "come here!!" She walks up to me and I slap her and say "don't try anything stupid fucking rat!" She laughs and says "come on that all you got" I push her on to the floor and she just laughs....

I laugh with her and say "you have the same personality don't we?" She smirks and say "ofc!" I laugh and say "fine I'll wake them up" I look at them and say "wake up you animals!" They all start to wake....

Ivy hits me with a chair and I black out....

Oops what's going to happen next:))))